Part 84 - He Yang was Dumped

Qiqi was still a little confused. He looked at the door and stretched out his claws to pick it up, as if he wanted to go out to find Qin Zhou.

"Strange." He Yang shouted, "Come back."

Qiqi turned around and stared at He Yang for a while, and finally passed slowly.

Qiqi lay on the carpet and looked at the door from time to time, waiting for Qin Zhou to come back.

He Yang turned around, came to the balcony, and lit a cigarette.

There was one less person in the apartment and became deserted.

Obviously, the day before yesterday, they were still hugging and kissing.

But in a blink of an eye, there was nothing left.

He Yang looked out of the window with a touch of scarlet burning on his fingertips.

Gradually, the burning cigarette butts are getting shorter and shorter.

Cigarette butts are all over the ground.

*

In the evening, the nanny came to cook.

The nanny habitually wanted to cook a dinner for two, but she was stopped by He Yang.

"Don't use it at night."

"Okay." The aunt nodded and answered. She turned around to the cabinet to get the can and fed it to Qiqi.

After eating the can, Qiqi took out the tractor rope from the guest room and found He Yang.

Qiqi put the traction rope in front of He Yang.

He Yang stared at the traction rope for a long time, and finally put on the traction rope on Qiqi and took Qiqi out.

It's just that in the past, two masters went out for a walk with Qiqi, but today he Yang is the only one.

Qiqi played around outside. After returning to the apartment, he nested in the living room to play again.

He Yang returned to the master bedroom.

In the master bedroom, there is a breath of life for the two of them everywhere.

There is a water glass used by Qin Zhou on the bedside table, and there is also a magazine on the table that you don't have time to finish reading...

He Yang took his mobile phone and looked at the address book for a long time.

However, before He Yang could press the dial button, he called--

Qin Zhou opened it.

He Yang answered the phone and said, "Feast."

"He Yang, when I just packed the box, I saw the ring." The young man at the other end of the phone said, "Maybe I accidentally took the wrong thing when I packed up."

He Yang didn't make a sound.

That ring was specially put in the plum box in the morning.

"I'll find someone to send the ring tomorrow." Qin Zhou said.

"No." He Yang lowered his head slightly, "Kave it."

"It's too expensive. I can't accept it." Qin Zhou looked at the ring box in his hand and frowned slightly.

Although he doesn't know about jewelry, as He Yang, this ring is definitely not cheap.

"It's worthless." He Yang lowered his eyes and said, "If you don't like it, throw it away. Don't give it back to me."