Part 44 - No Mistake

Qin Zhou no longer hesitated and turned around and left directly.

Su Tang followed Qin Zhou and couldn't help looking back at the man.

The man looked a little embarrassed. His suit was dirty by red wine, his eyes were slightly red, and he was being tightly stopped by the two people beside him.

Su Tang withdrew his attention and no longer paid attention to the man.

Jiang Lin also quickly took He Yang to the lounge upstairs, and borrowed a spare dress from Yuan Lie to bring it to He Yang.

Yuan Lie had hosted guests in the banquet hall before, and he didn't know the farce in the garden. Until he came to the lounge, he saw that something was wrong with He Yang's state.

He Yang lowered his head and said nothing, with low pressure all over his body. The front of his white shirt was stained with wine, and his suit jacket was wrinkled and thrown beside him.

Yuan Lie walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"He is drunk." Jiang Lin was a little angry. "After getting drunk, he still recognized the wrong person and rushed up to hold others without letting go--"

"Jiang Lin." He Yang interrupted loudly and said coldly, "I admit it correctly."

"Brother, he just looks like it!" Jiang Lin was so anxious that he quickly explained, "He is a star and has made up!"

He Yang: "He is Xu Chengyan."

"It's not him!" Jiang Lin said that he was a little tired. He put the clothes next to him and didn't bother to take care of them. "I brought the clothes and changed them yourself."

After saying that, Jiang Lin turned around and left.

Yuan Lie came to the corridor, and then said to Jiang Lin, "What's the excitement of Mr. He?"

Jiang Lin sighed and explained, "He met Brother Zhou. He insisted on holding Brother Zhou and going back with him."

"My brother was drunk and his eyes didn't work well, so he recognized Brother Zhou as someone else."

"I reasoned with him, but he couldn't listen..."

Jiang Lin complained and suddenly noticed that the people beside him had stopped.

"Jiang Lin." Yuan Lie looked over and asked, "Who did Master He recognize Qin Zhou?"

"Just our friend..." Jiang Lin frowned slightly. "Qin Zhou looks very similar to that friend, and my brother admitted his mistake."

Yuan Lie: "How similar is it?"

Jiang Lin thought for a moment and replied, "It's quite similar. When I first saw it, I thought it was twins, but it was okay to get used to it later."

When Yuan Lie heard this, he had an iconic gentle smile on his face and said slowly, "Mr. Jiang, I need an explanation."

Although Yuan Lie smiled, his tone was a little cold.

"What explanation?" Jiang Lin looked stunned.

"The matter of Qin Zhou." Yuan Lie narrowed his eyes and said, "When you went to chase stars before, you didn't tell me that he looked very similar to your friend."

Jiang Lin was still a little guilty and whispered, "I don't think it's necessary to say..."

Although at first, it was true that Qin Zhou and his sister-in-law looked the same that he took the initiative to approach Qin Zhou, but now it's different.

"Mr. Jiang, it's not a good phenomenon to hide it from doctors." Yuan Lie smiled, "I think we need to have a good chat."

"When will Mr. Jiang be free? I can give you psychological counseling."