Part 61 - A Bowl of Wontons

Su Tang searched the Internet again and said, "I found it. I'll send you the link."

"OKAY, I'LL SEE IT IN THE EVENING." Qin Zhou nodded.

"Then are you going to shoot a sex scene with Lin Chixiao?" Su Tang is a little curious.

Qin Zhou shook his head: "I don't know. I haven't finished reading the script yet. I'll watch it in the evening."

Even if you want to shoot a sex scene, it's okay. Anyway, it's just a sex scene.

Qin Zhou continued to clean up the room. Su Tang helped clean up for a while and asked, "Will Grandma stay here or transfer to the hospital across Nancheng?"

Qin Zhou said, "Stay here for surgery first."

He has taken over the new play now, and the remuneration for the film is also very good. He can operate on his grandmother.

It's just that the elderly are old and transfer to the hospital or something too toss around. It's better to stay here.

It happened that he was going to join the group to shoot at the end of the month. Even if he took Grandma to Nancheng, he didn't have time to take care of him, so he kept it as it was for the time being.

Qin Zhou tidyed up the living room until after ten o'clock in the evening.

Su Tang has left, and Qin Zhou also took the clothes and went to the bathroom first.

After taking a shower, Qin Zhou lay in bed and clicked on the link sent by Su Tang.

The mobile phone automatically jumped to the novel page. Qin Zhou took a look and found that the author opened a separate article and wrote an extra from the general's perspective.

There are more than 70,000 words in the extra. Qin Zhou looked at it slowly. Halfway through it, he really saw the sex scene between the general and the violinist.

After the general was injured, he hid in the teahouse for recuperation. The violinist helped take care of him. The night before the general was leaving, he took the initiative to sit up and ride.

Qin Zhou recalled that he remembered that there was also this injured scene in the text of the original work, but without this ride, the general left directly after recovering from injury. After the general left, the violinist hid alone in the room and cried.

At that time, when he was reading the text, he didn't quite understand why the violinist cried. It was not until now that he saw the extra that he understood that it was because the violinist loved the general.

After watching the side story, Qin Zhou quickly took out the script and flipped it over, and found the scene where the general was injured.

However, the plot in the script is the same as the text. After the general recovers from injury, he left directly without sex scene.

*

The next morning, Qin Zhou went to the hospital.

When Qin Zhou passed there, Grandma was still resting in bed, and there was still opera on the radio next to him.

Qin Zhou didn't disturb the old man. He accompanied him quietly for a while and went to the doctor again to prepare for the operation.

But when Qin Zhou asked about the operation, he was told that he could not perform the operation.

"There is only one doctor in our hospital who can do this operation, but he had an accident a few days ago. His right hand was broken and he could not have an operation for the time being." The doctor explained.