Part 45 - Kissing Scenes, Face to Face

The white petals were still stained with dew. Qin Zhou looked at the roses in front of him without any movement.

He Yang: "I have read the interview. You said you like white roses."

"Thank you, Mr. He." Qin Zhou smiled and said, "But I can't accept the roses."

He Yang still maintained the posture of delivering flowers, frowned slightly, and shouted, "Feast."

"Mr. He, I'm Qin Zhou." Qin Zhou's tone was polite and alienated.

"Feast." He Yang stretched out his hand and wanted to touch the tear mole on the young man's face. "You can't pretend not to know him without changing his name."

After Qin Zhou saw the man's movements, he stepped back and patiently said, "Mr. He, you really misidentiated the wrong person."

Before He Yang could speak, Qin Zhou said again, "Mr. He, thank you for your kindness. It's time for me to go back."

With that, Qin Zhou turned around and entered the hotel, IGNoring the man behind him.

After returning to the room, Qin Zhou came to the window and opened the curtains.

When Qin Zhou inadvertently looked out of the window, he saw that the car was still parked outside the hotel and did not leave, but He Yang was gone nearby, so he should have left.

Qin Zhou withdrew his sight, sat in the lounge chair with the script, and looked slowly.

After a while, the little assistant came back after dinner.

"Brother Zhou!" The little assistant was very excited, holding a large bunch of roses in his arms. "The roses just sent by the front desk! It was said to be sent by fans!"

"But the receptionist didn't say who sent it." The little assistant was a little confused. He stretched out his hand to sort out the bouquet and muttered, "It should not be Jiang Lin..."

After all, when Jiang Lin sent flowers in the past, he would ask her in advance.

The little assistant held the roses in his arms, looked around, and still came over and put them on the small table next to Qin Zhou.

Qin Zhou half lay down and looked at the roses beside him.

During the interview, he did say that he liked white roses. Later, when Jiang Lin came to visit the class, he also sent him a lot of white roses.

Qin Zhou raised his hand slightly, touched the rose leaves, and felt the soft touch from his fingertips.

In fact, he doesn't like white roses.

Those who like white roses are another person.

Qin Zhou looked at the rose petals and was a little absent-minded for a moment.

For a long time, Qin Zhou took out his mobile phone, logged on Weibo, skillfully searched for a Weibo ID, and clicked on the homepage.

[I watched the boxer again! I really like Pei Yuan!!! I'm going to buy him a white rose!!]

[There are white roses outside the florist today! When I make money in the future, I will buy a lot of roses!]

[Grandma recognized me today!!! I also bought seeds for me!!! Start planting roses today!!!]

Most of the daily life on Weibo is recorded. Even if no one interacts with the blogger, the blogger is very happy to entertain himself every day.

It's just that this microblog has been stopped forever three years ago and has never been updated.