Part 5 - Cover your Eyes

He Yang came back very late.

Xu Chengyan practiced the piano in the piano room. Hearing the movement outside, he got up.

He Yang saw the young man in the corridor and asked softly, "Haven't you slept yet?"

"Wait for Sir to come back." Xu Chengyan smiled, and a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes bent slightly.

"Don't wait too late next time." He Yang said and casually put the dessert bag in his hand on the table, "Supper night."

Xu Chengyan went over and opened the bag. He saw a dessert cake inside.

He knows that this dessert shop is a little far from Mr. He's company. If he wants to buy cakes in the store, Mr. He will take a detour before he comes back.

"Sir, eating sweet food at night will gain weight." Xu Chengyan was a little helpless.

In fact, he doesn't like sweets very much, but Mr. He always thought he likes sweet food. He often brought dessert back, so he took them all.

As long as it was bought by my husband, he would like it.

Even if he doesn't like sweets, he will.

"Not fat." He Yang came over and put his arms around the young man's waist from behind.

The young man in his arms is really not fat. Even if he is fatter, it doesn't matter.

He Yang rested on his shoulder, and because the two were closer, he smelled the faint cedar fragrance of the young man.

He Yang asked, "Used perfume?"

"Well." Xu Chengyan answered and replied, "This is the snowy forest sent by my husband last time."

In the afternoon, when he went out, he tried the taste of the new perfume on a whim.

The smell of perfume is not very strong, but it can stay fragrant for a long time, so I only use a little, and I can smell it at night.

He Yang lowered his eyes and whispered, "It smells good."

He Yang sniffed the cold fragrance, and his eyes gradually darkened.

The heating was turned on indoors, and the young man in his arms only wore a thin shirt.

He Yang raised his hand and easily reached in from the hem of his shirt, with his palm close to the young man's waist.

The two have been close many times and familiar with each other's bodies.

He Yang just touched the young man's waist gently a few times, and the people in his arms had softened.

Xu Chengyan put her hands on the table, lowered her head, and her breathing was a little messy.

The buttons of the shirt on his body were untied one by one. Xu Chengyan closed his eyes and felt the movements in the man's hand. He did not refuse, but just asked, "Sir, can you go back to the room?"

He Yang stretched out his hand and took the opportunity to pick up the young man and walked towards the bedroom, putting the person on the bed.

Xu Chengyan raised himself a little and saw that the people in front of him had been pressed up.

He Yang fell on the young man, looked at the young man's eyes, unconsciously raised his hand, and touched the corners of the young man's eyes.

I have to say that the young man in front of me has a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes.

It is said that a man with peach blossom eyes is the most affectionate.

But the brunette in front of him has no relationship with the word "bad love".

Young people always smile and never get angry, as if they could tolerate everything.

He Yang looked at the peach blossom eyes, slowly stretched out his hand, and untied his tie.

Then--

Cover those peach blossom eyes with a tie.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, and his vision was almost dark, and only a faint light appeared in the gap between the tie.

The ambiguous atmosphere in the room is getting stronger and stronger.

Xu Chengyan put her hand tightly around the man's shoulder, and his fingertips unconsciously left scratches on it.

Even if you can't see it, as long as you smell the familiar atmosphere of a man, you will feel at ease.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, felt the man's movements, and suddenly shouted, "Sir."

"Can I take off my tie?"

He Yang stopped. Without saying anything, he just bent down and untied his tie.

Xu Chengyan opened her eyes, and because she had just been covered, she was a little uncomfortable with the bright light in the room for a moment, so he could only blur the figure of a man. Fish. Say. Independence. Home.

And before Xu Chengyan could adapt to the light, his body was turned over.

He Yang pressed on the back of the young man and bit it on the shoulder of the young man.

Xu Chengyan also lay on his stomach until the end of the matter.

Xu Chengyan buried her face in the pillow and was slowly panting to calm down.

With a rustling sound beside him, Xu Chengyan looked sideways and saw that it was a man dressing.

He Yang put on his shirt at will and got up and left directly.

Xu Chengyan looked at the figure of the man and listened to the farther and farther footsteps. Then he slowly got up and came to the bathroom to clean it up by himself.

He is used to it.

Accustomed to it, Mr. always likes to cover his eyes, and he is also used to it. Mr. He will never stay warm after love.

It doesn't matter if you have been doing this for the past five years.

Just occasionally when the two are close in bed, he will also want to see Mr. He.

I want to look at Mr.

It's just a simple wish to be careful, but it has never been realized.