Part 30 - Xu Chengyan Dies

Xu Chengyan is dead.

When He Yang heard the news, he didn't respond, but he still patiently listened to the explanation of the person on the other end of the phone.

He Yang hung up the phone until the man finished speaking.

Chi Yi came over and said curiously, "Master He, what did the banquet say?"

"Nothing." He Yang took the glass on the table and said slowly, "A boring April Fool's Day phone call."

It's just an April Fool's Day spoof phone call.

Find someone to collude with good lines and say it as if it was true on the phone.

But today is April Fool's Day.

He Yang put down his glass, looked at the cards on the table, and said to the others, "Go ahead."

The game on the gambling table continues.

It's just that He Yang played a little absent-mindedly in this game.

Obviously, he had all good cards, but he lost the game in the end.

After several rounds, He Yang lost a lot of chips.

It was already 1 a.m., He Yang got up and said, "Go back."

Chi Yi asked, "That's all the point. Why don't Master He just sleep here?"

Another person on the gambling table also said loudly, "Yes, Xiuzhu is resting on the boat. Don't Master He stay?"

He Yang just said lightly, "No need."

He Yang turned around and left the boathouse and went back alone.

When I got back to the apartment, the room was dark.

Turn on the light. There is no one in the living room, and the bedroom is still what he left in the morning.

He Yang didn't care, so he just lowered his head and loosened his tie.

Everything is still the same.

There is no one missing person in the apartment, which doesn't matter.

The next morning, He Yang came to the company.

There was a meeting in the morning. He Yang gave his mobile phone to his secretary and said, "Wait for Jiang Linhui to come."

"Okay." The secretary nodded and continued to sit back to his seat to work after He Yang left.

Not long after, Jiang Lin came over.

Jiang Lin also took a document and said to the secretary, "Where's my brother?"

The secretary replied, "Mr. He is still in a meeting. There is about half an hour left."

Jiang Lin answered and sat on the sofa to rest, ready to wait for He Yang to come out.

The secretary poured Jiang Lin a cup of hot tea and went back to his desk.

But soon, the secretary saw Mr. He's mobile phone ringing, which was a strange number.

The secretary answered the phone and was suddenly surprised when he heard the content opposite.

So when He Yang returned to the office after the meeting, he saw that something was wrong with the secretary's face, and even Jiang Lin next to him looked in a trance.

"What's wrong?" He Yang asked carelessly.

"Mr. He, I just had a phone call." The secretary handed over the mobile phone and said slowly, "Mr. Xu Chengyan had a car accident yesterday--"