Part 46 - Proposals Late for Three Years

He Yang leaned against the back of his chair and looked at the two people by the lake.

The two protagonists get closer and closer, and they are almost hugging each other.

He Yang frowned slightly, put his fingertips on the armrest, and knocked casually.

The director beside him was also enthusiastically explaining, "Today is their first kissing scene!"

When Yuan Lie heard this, he looked at the man beside him and said with a smile, "It's normal for actors to shoot kiss scenes."

The man didn't respond, just continued to stare at the two people.

Yuan Lie also withdrew his attention and looked at the lake. When he saw that the actor had held the actress in his arms.

The forehead of the two people stoed their foreheads, like intimacy between lovers.

It's just that just as the two protagonists were about to kiss each other, Yuan Lie suddenly heard the sound of the table being overturned beside him.

The small table was overturned heavily on the ground, and the debris on it fell to the ground. Yuan Lie looked up and saw the man's gloomy face.

He Yang made a lot of movement, and even the lakeside was affected, so the shooting had to be interrupted.

When the director saw He Yang's face, he immediately said carefully, "Mr. He, what's wrong?"

He Yang didn't say anything, so he just got up and was ready to walk to the lake.

Yuan Lie stretched out his hand to stop He Yang and said to the director, "It's okay. He's sick."

He Yang stared at the figure by the lake closely, looked at the director again, and said in a cold tone: "Are they playing lovers?"

The director was stunned, but still nodded, "Yes, after all, it's a love drama, just fall in love or something..."

He Yang: "Reform it."

The director was stunned, and then heard the man's voice: "I can invest as much as I want, but the kissing scene must be deleted."

"OK, OK!" The director was surprised in an instant and said quickly, "I'll give you the script. Mr. He, you can change it as you want!"

The director was so happy that he quickly brought a script to He Yang.

He Yang's result script, as soon as he flipped it casually, turned over to the scene of confession.

He Yang frowned and turned back a few pages. The more he frowned, the tighter he became.

For a long time, He Yang said, "The emotional drama has been deleted."

The director was really stunned and said gently, "Mr. He, this is a love drama. If we delete the emotional line, there will be no plot..."

It would be okay if only the kissing scene was deleted. There were only a few kissing scenes starring, but the emotional line could not be deleted.

He Yang looked at the script and said coldly, "Then write a new script."

*

In the lounge, Qin Zhou and Su Tang are still waiting for the filming notice.

Not long after, the deputy director hurried over and said, "I won't shoot today. You can go back."

Su Tang asked, "What's wrong?"

"The big boss is not satisfied with the script and doesn't like to watch dating. The emotional drama between you two should be changed." The deputy director sighed, "A minimum the whole script needs to be done again."