Y/n then started eating the cake like a pig as Mine blushed, pouted and looked away.

Mine*blushing*:" Atleast have some manners...... ( HE LIKED IT!!!!!)"

Akame pouted as she then prepared an oversize amount of meat dishes for Y/n as the freckled boy switched from eating the oversize cake to eating the meat.

Akame smiled proudly as Mine was engulf into  a pink angry aura.

Lubbock's heart shattered as he fell to his knees.

Lubbock:" I WANT LADIES TO LOVE ME LIKE THAT TOO!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" he said begging to Y/n who was still eating the meals made by Akame and Mine like a pig.

Y/n:" Hmmm?"

Lubbock:" I still can't bring myself to tell Najenda how I feel. I know its pathetic..... I should go up to her and say it. But I'm afraid if she rejects me..... It will ruin the friendship we have now......... THAT'S SUCH A PATHETIC THING FOR A MAN TO SAY!!!! I SHOULD GO AHEAD AN RUIN IT!!!! No, no, no...... That'd be horrible........ But, from a fellow man that has entered several relationships including that monster of Esdeath..... You must help me achieve such greatness!!! Please, I beg you Y/n!!! You're the only man I can confide as my wingman and-" he then stopped once he realized that Y/n fell asleep and to make it worse Leone was seen placing Y/n's head on her lap while rubbing his hair.

Akame put blankets on Y/n and Mine gently placed his hat on the table of the kitchen.

Mine:" There the floor won't get it dirty. Instead of making him lay on the floor, you should bring him to the living room and make him sleep on the couch with an actual pillow." she said to Leone and Akame.

Akame:" Y/n likes to sleep on the floor because it allows him to roll his body much more freely." she said.

Leone:" These ladies down here can do the trick just fine." she said proudly referring to her tights.

Lubbock felt nothing more than wrath.

Lubbock:" DAMN YOU!!!! YOU FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" he yelled in anger as he kicked Y/n off Leone, causing the Logia user to wake up.

Y/n crashed into the pots and pens as he then rose up with a pot covering his whole face.

Y/n:" Good night." he said.

Lubbock:" IT'S MORNING!!!!!" he yelled angrily, but what he didn't knew was that Najenda was listening the entire time as her heart was beating fast and her face was red like a tomato.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the Imperial Capital, Dorothea was seen examinating Cosmina's body who was inside of a healing pod.