Mine then spoke up.

Mine:" Put me down, Y/n. You go after the last Rakshasa. I'll take on Seryu." she said as she pulled out her Teigu.

Y/n eyes widen.

Y/n:" Don't be stupid!!! You're going to fight against someone with such a brutal Paramecia-type Devil Fruit all by yourselves?!? Are you nuts, cricket?!?" he yelled at Mine.

Mine:" The Rakshasas have killed many of our brothers and sisters. They can probably tell who's working for the Revolutionary Army. So that makes her a real threat to us. We have to finish her off here and now..... I'll keep Seryu's attention on me. Please, you dummy go!!!" she said as Y/n eyes widen before he closed his eyes.

Y/n:" Got it! I'll be right back as soon as I take her down!!! Don't die on me on the meantime!!!" he yelled with a smile of trust towards Mine's abilities as he flew after Suzuka.

Mine just smiled.

Mine:" Hmph! I'll be the one to finish off my opponent first!!!" she said.

Mine was now seen starring down Seryu, who was starring up Mine with a cocky grin on her face.

Seryu:( The radar tells me Y/n went after Suzuka. A foolish decision typical of evil-doers!!!) she thought in her head a wide devilish smile appeared on her face.

Seryu then summoned a large rocket with her Devil Fruit which made Mine's eyes widen.

Mine:" WHAT IS THAT?!?" she asked in shock.

Seryu:" ON YOUR OWN....... YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!!!" she yelled as she fired the large rocket at Mine's direction.

Mine then fired a large energy wave towards the rocket which generated a huge explosion.

Mine:" That's a sizeable target for me!!" she said as Seryu was shocked by this.

Seryu:" That was my hardiest weapon. And she took it out in one shot? In that case!!!" she yelled angrily as Seryu made a superhuman leap towards Mine.

Mine then fired a energy blast at Seryu, which was countered by Koro who absorbed the impact using his body.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n, he was now seen battling against Suzuka in a town of ruins as Suzuka was avoiding Y/n's fire lances using her Observation Haki.

Y/n:" So this is the rumored, Mastered Rokushiki I've heard so much about!" he said as he flash stepped infront of Suzuka who responded by coating her left foot in Armament Haki and went to trow a kick.

However Y/n counter her back by coating his right fist in Armament Haki which generated a burst of black lightning.

Suzuka was sent flying far away and crashed throught buildings.