Zhou Yi ranked second in the general examination, but after the palace examination, his score was dropped to the first place in the second class.

    Zhou Yi knew that the danger of land annexation he mentioned had offended some people, but he didn't know who among the examiners was the idea to drop him to the bottom.

    All the officials thought that the emperor would hit the mark with a big wave of his hand as usual, but who would have thought that this time he would not play the cards according to common sense, and said: "Show me the test papers of the top two and the top three."

    Although surprised, the examiners still submitted it quickly.

    Zhou Yi took the opportunity to look up at the emperor at this time, and saw that he was indeed sitting on the throne like a Miller Buddha, but his face was not good-looking, revealing a sense of excessive indulgence.

    At this moment his expression was serious.

    After reading the four test papers quickly, the emperor was silent for a while, and then said angrily: "This is the top three you got. The whole paper is full of flattery and flattery. Not a single word is useful. The imperial court held a grand ceremony for talents. Just choose a group of sycophants!!!"

    His sudden anger scared the big guys, and the court officials and these ignorant Jinshi also knelt down.

    "I'm terrified..." Yang Zhiwen said in a trembling voice as he prostrated himself on the ground tremblingly.

    "I'm terrified..." The officials behind followed suit.

    These Jinshi don't know what to say, it is impossible to say that the ministers are panicked, they have not sent officials yet, and they are not qualified to call themselves ministers.

    The emperor waved his hand: "Get up."

    "Among the four articles, only Zhou Yi did a good job. Who is Zhou Yi? Stand up and have a look.

    " Zhou Yi's body.

    Although it was a bit sudden, Zhou Yi still took his time and saluted the emperor politely, "Caomin Zhou Yi pays homage to the emperor." "Stand up,

    raise your head and let me see." The emperor's voice could not distinguish between emotions and anger. .

    Zhou Yi did as he said.

    "Okay, you are indeed a young talent, so I will nominate you as the champion, and the other rankings will be pushed back one by one." With a bang, the

    pie fell from the sky and fell on Zhou Yi's head. He was a little bit dumbfounded, so he made the decision He is the No. 1 pick, isn't he a bit sloppy?

    The emperor lost his temper very rarely just now, so naturally no one went up to grab the tiger's beard at this time, so the matter was settled like this.

    After the rankings are determined in the palace examination, the first and third people will not be appointed immediately. This is a law. The number one scholar is awarded the editor of the Imperial Academy. The rankings are awarded to Shujishi, Master, Zhongshu, etc. As for where to work, it depends on the arrangement of the Ministry of Officials.

    There is also a lot of trouble here, if you don't take care of it, even if you rank well, you may be assigned to the Qingshui Yamen or sent to some poor country.

    Then they participated in the Qionglin Banquet. As expected, the emperor did not come to the banquet. Yang Zhiwen presided over the whole process, and then there was a parade on horseback.