chapter 94

Chapter 94 Pan Si's Plan

    After laughing, Li Yingru said: "You are different from those people."

    Zhou Yi looked at Li Yingru: "You are also different from other girls."

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    In Pan's mansion, Pan Si was sitting in his boudoir, his gaze was cold.

    Zhang Tingxing, she has already done it all over again, why does this name still haunt her like a nightmare? I thought that after the marriage with Zhou Yi was confirmed, I would come to deal with this bitch, but I didn't expect him to provoke himself so much first. Trouble.

    As long as she thought of herself and him being mentioned together by others, she couldn't help but feel sick.

    "Miss, miss, Madam said that my uncle and wife have brought the young master Biao and asked you to meet the guests!" Xing'er looked at Pan Si cautiously and said.

    aunt? Pan Si sneered in her heart, she is really her good aunt! Seeing the decline of the Pan Mansion in her previous life, her attitude immediately cooled down, picking her thorns everywhere, which made her suffer for several years. She is a dignified young lady of the Duke's Mansion, and she even needs an aunt to attend parties. Agree, she can't even leave the house on weekdays, and eats leftovers all day long. She still can't forget that good aunt said with a kind face: "Ru'er, don't blame me, you haven't been in the house for ten years." What happened, if it wasn't for the fact that you are a niece, I would have divorced you a long time ago. Also, your father openly supported the eldest prince back then. Now that the second prince is in power, your Pan family has been liquidated. Although you married Our Zhang family, but we also want to atone for the mistakes made by your Pan family!"

    It's really nice to say, isn't it because she is afraid that she, the daughter of the Pan family, will bring trouble to the Zhang family.

    What did you say that you married into the Zhang family for ten years and had nothing to do? Zhang Tingxing was still close to her for a month when he first got married, but he got bored with her later on. He often lingered in the flowers and stayed away all night. But, just like that, is she going outside to find a wild man to have a baby?

    She was also stupid at that time. When the Pan family was still there, she was very energetic to clean up every time she went back to her mother's house for the sake of face. When asked by her mother, she said that she was doing well, and she deserved to be kicked out later.

    But later... the Zhang family, like the Pan family, ended up in a vast expanse of whiteness, with nothing left! That day she laughed loudly for three days and three nights in the dilapidated rented house, and walked out of the house by herself, preparing to find a place to die, and it was at that time that she met Zhou Yi, the man he had missed, this man who had only been heard of but never heard of. The man I met...

    "Miss, miss..." Seeing Pan Si sneer again and again, Myolie called in a low voice.

    Pan Si came back to his senses, his face regained his composure, he stood up and said, "Let's go." When

    Pan Si arrived at his mother Zhang's room, he saw her aunt and her talking happily.

    As soon as Mrs. Zhang saw Pan Si, she smiled and waved: "Si'er, come quickly, your aunt has come to see you specially."

    Sitting next to Mrs. Zhang was Pan Si's aunt Wang, looking at the kind-hearted , very kind, but who would have thought that such a gentle voice, who seemed to hurt her aunt so much, would treat her like that in the future!