169

Chapter 169

    "Master Zhou, why do you thank me?" Yang Zhiwen stroked his beard and looked at Zhou Yi with a smile.

    Zhou Yi let out a sigh in his heart, and said in confusion on the surface: "Your Excellency Yang didn't know, oh, it seems that the lower officials are thinking badly." If you still pretend, then I will also pretend.

    Yang Zhiwen exerted a little force on his hand pulling his beard, and narrowed his eyes. He thought that Zhou Yi had already thanked him, but he said something politely and asked Zhou Yi to say it himself, so as to make it appear that he was not trying to repay his kindness. This kid Yi even played Tai Chi with him.

    "Hehehehe..." Yang Zhiwen looked at Zhou Yi and laughed, "Although I don't know what Mr. Zhou is thanking for, but I still want to remind Mr. Zhou that the situation in the court is changing, Mr. Zhou, you should be more careful."

    Forget it, this kid is always cunning, let him say it himself.

    Zhou Yi straightened his face now, cupped his hands at Yang Zhiwen and said, "Master Yang must be talking about Lord Xing, I believe that he is not out of selfishness, but this is indeed a bit wronged to the lower official, since Yang My lord has brought it up, which means that lord Yang is taking care of me specially,

    and the kindness of lord Yang is appreciated by the officials." Yang Zhiwen nodded in satisfaction, talking to a smart person is easy, just start a little, and the other party will be able to hear the song and sing know elegance.

    Zhou Yi approached Yang Zhiwen, and said in a low voice: "Lord Yang, please forgive me for lying. I think that compared to Lord Xing Jing, you should be better able to lead the ministers, and you are suitable for the position of chief assistant." Xing Jing, come here Don't be rude, since you dare to extend your hand to my mess, then don't blame me for fighting back.

    Yang Zhiwen was taken aback. He never thought that such a cautious and cunning person as Zhou Yi would say such straightforward words. Could it be that he is going to stand with him? If that's true... even if Yang Zhiwen is so sophisticated and calm, he can't help but feel agitated. He didn't expect that Zhou Yi didn't get a response from all his efforts to win him over, but now he made a mistake. Xing Jing, Xing Jing, if you know , I'm afraid I'll vomit blood, but it's just a commercial department, and it's nothing compared to Zhou Yi.

    Although Yang Zhiwen thought a lot in his heart, he was still surprised on the face: "What does Mr. Zhou mean by that?"

    This is why Yang Zhiwen always pretended to be too much, and he subconsciously reacted like this in front of Zhou Yi. As soon as he said that, he knew that he shouldn't say that. At the beginning, he pretended to be stupid and Zhou Yi followed suit. Obviously Zhou Yi didn't like him. This set.

    Sure enough, Zhou Yi narrowed his eyes slightly, with an unpredictable smile on the corners of his mouth: "Oh, this is just nonsense for a while, Mr. Yang, don't take it to heart, but I still want to thank Mr. Yang, thank you for taking care of me in the hall that day. I’m an official, I’m leaving now.”

    “Hey, hey, Mr. Zhou, why are you so hasty? I know that your words are for my own good. I was framed by that old man Xing Jing and forced to step down from the position of chief assistant. How can there be no suffering, but this matter is not easy to handle, the most important thing is that I have no like-minded friends." After Yang Zhiwen finished speaking, he looked at Zhou Yi with a light smile.

    Seeing that Yang Zhiwen finally stopped pretending, Zhou Yi also sighed with sympathy: "This matter is indeed difficult to handle. Master Yang also knows that the next official is starting to lay out business. In fact, if Master Xing Jing takes the Ministry of Commerce, The lower officials don't mind if they can be properly managed. After all, everyone is dedicated to the Holy Majesty and the court, but Master Yang also knows that the business is started by the lower officials. He dare not say anything else, at least a little more than other colleagues Experience, handing over the Ministry of Commerce just like this, I really don’t feel at ease.”