Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    The township examination was held in autumn, so it was also called Qiuwei. Compared with Chunwei, the weather was at least neither cold nor hot. Even so, after nine days and six nights, all the candidates collapsed. When the gate was unlocked in the last round, most of the people almost crawled out.

    Zhou Yi also rested hard for two days after the exam, and then he was relieved, but from time to time, he always felt a smell of excrement on the tip of his nose.

    There are too many referees for the rural examination, and it is impossible for the examiners to read so many test papers in a few days, so the list is released in September, which is the season of sweet-scented osmanthus. The admission list of the hometown examination is also called Guibang.

    There was too much pressure before the exam, and now that the exam is finally over, and there are still so many days before the rankings are released, the students in Beiyuan Prefecture are like wild horses running wild, playing like crazy, and the Yishui River at night attracts these romantic scholars They linger.

    Talented men and beauties have always been talked about by people, but in just a few days, there have been many "good stories" in Beiyuan Prefecture, such as a passionate man who spent a lot of money to become an oiran, and a love poem that made the girls on the bank of Yishui burst into tears.

    Zhou Yi was sitting in the room writing, and Qingzhu came upstairs on the stairs, with a look of disbelief: "Young master, you don't know that the four great talents are now very famous in the city. Drinking and having fun in Yicui Garden, that Huang An wrote a poem, which is now spread all over the city, saying that he is talented and must be at the top of the list!"

    Zhou Yi put down his pen when he heard this, "Whether he is talented or not? What does it have to do with us, what are you doing so angry!"

    "It's none of my business at all, a group of people who are trying to catch fame, but what's hateful is that they actually got involved with you, young master!"

    Zhou Yi heard it Interested: "Oh, what is it, tell me."

    "Then damn Zhao Yuwen is also one of the four great talents. The four of them often go to the place of fireworks and willow lanes by the Yishui River, and they can also write good poems. Others Complimenting Zhao Yuwen, he said that poetry is not as good as you, so those scholars booed and asked you to do a poem to read, but you have been studying here, young master, those people said you were afraid, and said Zhao Yuwen exaggerated, and said that you will definitely not pass this subject..." Qingzhu snorted angrily.

    Zhou Yi laughed when he heard that, what did he think, he really can't compose poetry, and he won't fight for these false names, those people say he can't pass it, so he won't pass it? If they were so clever, they would not be candidates, but examiners!

    "Master, aren't you angry?" Qingzhu asked cautiously.

    "There's nothing to be angry about." Zhou Yi flattened the words, blew them, and said indifferently.

    Qingzhu curled her lips, wanted to say something but didn't say it.

    Seeing his displeased look, Zhou Yi smiled: "Okay, let's take you out for a walk, don't frown, like a little old man!" "Master

    ..." Qingzhu called out, he couldn't hear others say Zhou Yi was not good, but he also knew that he didn't care about these false names, so he could only say: "Well, I heard that there will be a lantern festival in Beiyuan Prefecture tonight, it will be very lively!" The master and servant went out of the house, and happened to meet