chapter 54

Chapter 54 Identity

    "Congratulations to Mr. Zhou Yi of Guang'an County for the first place in the Nanyuan City Court Examination for the 15th year of Qianhua High School!!!..." The voice of the official messenger getting closer and closer.

    "Liulang, you've won, you've won, hahahahahahaha..." Zhou Er Er was so excited that he couldn't describe it, he laughed loudly like a lunatic, and when he smiled, tears came out: "My son is Master Xiucai, my son is Master Xiucai!"

    At this time, the official who announced the congratulations had already entered the inn: "Who is Master Zhou Yi from Guang'an County?" He glanced at the people in the inn and asked respectfully .

    "Boy is." Zhou Yi stood up and cupped his hands at the official.

    "Oh, don't dare to be, dare not be, you are the number one in the college examination, I think you will have a bright future, young master Zhou, and you will have a bright future!" Although the official was a little surprised to see Zhou Yi so young at first, he was still very excited. He covered it up quickly, and then poured out good words without money.

    little master? What is this called? Zhou Yi shook his head, took out a tael of silver from his purse, and handed it to the officer: "Thank you, sir!

    " Talented and generous, he is lucky!

    "Father, give Xiqian, and let everyone be happy together." Zhou Yi reminded Zhou Er, who was immersed in excitement.

    "Oh, yes, yes, give Xiqian." Zhou Er Er came back to his senses, and took out a large bag of copper coins from his waist, "My son is a scholar, my son is a scholar..." The coins were scattered all over the sky, The people who attracted the onlookers snatched it one after another.

    "Wood, set off firecrackers!!!" The shopkeeper of the inn shouted with a smile on his face.

    "Okay!" Xiao Er responded happily, ran to the door and started to play, and advertised calmly while playing: "Master Zhou Yi from Tongfu Inn won the first place in the middle school test, Tongfu Inn Master Zhou Yi won the first place in the middle school test..."

    The innkeeper nodded, this kid is quite clever.

    Only Zhou Yi was a little embarrassed when he heard it. What the hell is Master Zhou Yi? Others thought he was seventy or eighty when he heard that, but he was only ten years old.

    "Congratulations, Mr. Zhou, you are blessed. Mr. Zhou Yi won the prize at such a young age, and he will definitely win the top prize in the future. By then, you will be the top prize dad!" Everyone gathered in front of Zhou's second father and son. When he said good things, Zhou Erer was so lightly complimented that he felt like he was flying.

    And when everyone was congratulating Zhou Yi, only Zhao Yuanqing was leaning against a corner, trying to go upstairs, but Zhou Yi had a bit of a bad taste, so he went straight to Zhao Yuanqing, bowed and said: " Thank you Brother Zhao, this boy was lucky enough to get the first place in the courtyard test, and I will definitely remember your advice in the future!"

    Zhao Yuanqing stiffened his head and replied with a dry smile: "Where is that? I'm talking nonsense. You are the first in the college test. You don't need to listen to me, you don't need to." Showing off in front of Zhou Yi, who would have thought that the situation would be reversed in a blink of an eye. He is the 48th in the college exam and has passed the scholar with a crane tail. What qualifications does he have to be the first in the college exam? Are you uncomfortable? I still remember the words he said to Zhou Yi at the beginning: "If you see everyone else winning and you are not on the list, don't you feel sad?" No, piercing! Stabbed him to death.