191

Chapter 191 Little People Big Times

    As soon as Zhou Yi returned home, he locked himself in the study.

    Baodun'er was led by Li Yingru to walk around in the garden, and happened to see Zhou Yi hurrying into the study. In the past, every time Zhou Yi went to court, he would come to tease him as soon as possible, so Baodun'er looked at Zhou Yi this time. When he ignored him, he opened his mouth and let out an ah.

    He leaned towards the direction where Zhou Yi was leaving, stretched out his small claws to grab forward, and looked back at Li Yingru while grabbing, "Ahh..." He urged his mother to hurry and find his father.

    Li Yingru also saw Zhou Yi rushing into the study, thoughtfully, and patted Baodun'er on the back: "Baby, don't disturb Daddy, Daddy has something urgent to do." Zhou Yi did have something urgent to do

    , The better Emperor Chongzheng treats him on the surface, the stronger his sense of crisis. He has to save a way out for himself. He has to keep as many cards as possible so that he can survive the crisis when the storm comes... …

    For one month in a row, apart from going to the Yamen, Zhou Yi would lock himself in the study when he returned to the mansion, and keep deducing and perfecting his plan. My heart suddenly felt a lot more at ease.

    At the end of May, the port of Yuanping Mansion became noisy again, and the second batch of caravans went back to sea.

    Compared with the first time, the caravan team that went to sea this time was even bigger. On the day when the caravan came back, as far as the Yuanping Port was concerned, there were endless alums flying everywhere.

    Ship after ship of cargo was unloaded, and the entire port seemed to be poured with hot oil. Coupled with the already hot weather, the port seemed to be on the verge of exploding with sparks.     Zhou Yi also came to the port on this day, and all the goods had to be checked and registered by the Ministry of Commerce before they could enter the port, so the Ministry of Commerce would be very busy these days.     This time, no one refused to allow the Ministry of Commerce to count the goods, and they rushed to the front row, thinking of registering early and unloading the goods into the port earlier.     Zhou Yi walked around the port, whether it was the person in charge of the caravan of the aristocratic clan or the folks running the sea trade, when they saw Zhou Yi coming, they all greeted him respectfully.

    With so many caravans, it is naturally impossible to count them all in one day. Zhou Yi stayed here for a long time and saw that everything was in order, so he wanted to leave. Just as he was about to get up, a pleasant voice suddenly sounded from behind. "Master Zhou!"

    Zhou Yi turned his head, and saw a tanned, burly man looking at him excitedly, Zhou Yi thought for a while, and then recognized him: "Are you Da Zhuang?" Da Zhuang did

    n't Thinking that Zhou Yi still remembered his name, his hands were shaking now: "It's me, Mr. Zhou, it's me!" Zhou Yi smiled slightly. He was quite impressed by

    this big and strong man. It was his first time to go to sea. When he was young, he joined the Imperial Maritime Trade Team. When he went out to sea, he bought and sold with the Imperial Maritime Trade Team. When he came back, he had already made his first pot of gold. ": "You formed a caravan yourself this time?"

    Da Zhuang bowed his head in embarrassment: "Yes, it's just that my capital is small, I only have two boats, and I don't hire many people."

    Zhou Yi encouraged Head: "Work hard, and I will make it bigger in the future."