chapter 87

Chapter 87 Refugees

    The Hui Examination, the highest-level imperial examination in the Dai Viet Dynasty, was held in February, so it is also called Chun Wei. The dream of many scholars in their lives is to win the crown in this exam, so as to honor their ancestors and realize their political ideals. Of course, these political ideals are different, some are for money, the so-called three-year clean magistrate, one hundred thousand snowflakes of silver is not for nothing, some may be for the sake of power, to hold other people's life and death in their own hands, how is that? How beautiful it is to wake up and hold the power of the world, and lie drunk on the lap of a beauty! Of course, there are also those who really want to do something for the court and the common people, but if they don’t have inhuman wisdom and perseverance, they will either join forces or be out of the game by three strikes in the end.

    Zhou Yi took the exam just to get a standing position, and he didn't want to be trampled on like a mustard.

    In the golden autumn of September, Zhou Yi is about to embark on a distant ship again.

    Accompanied by him was Zhao Yuwen, who had failed in the exam three years ago. This incident gave him a lot of stimulation, and after he came back, he studied hard and vowed to break out of the siege in this spring, but he almost had his head stabbed in the ass.

    "Liulang, take the exam well, don't worry, the family is getting better now, it's okay even if you don't pass the exam." Zhou Er Er patted his son on the shoulder and said, "No matter what, the body is the most important thing." Jinghong said eye sockets.

    "Father, it's okay. I'll take care of myself. It's okay for me to take the provincial exam by myself before!" Zhou Yi looked at Zhou's second son who already had gray hair on his temples, and felt sad: "If I take the exam this time If you win, you can go live with me in the capital."

    "Hey, it's natural, it's natural, you are my son, so I naturally want to follow you." Zhou Er Er said without thinking.

    "Liulang, remember to have Tianyi when it's cold, you can't deal with eating, Qingzhu, take good care of the young master, you know?" Wang Yan looked at Zhou Yi with tears in his eyes, and couldn't help crying again.

    "Mother, don't cry, don't worry, I will take care of myself." Zhou Yi looked at Wang Yan and began to wipe tears again, and said hurriedly.

    "Go out, baby, don't cry, it's unlucky." Zhou Laoer patted Wang Yan's back next to him.

    "Liulang, you can go to the exam at ease, I will take care of everything at home." Liuya is eighteen years old and is still living in her boudoir, but she is not in a hurry, and instead helps Zhou Zhu manage the business well, She fully believed in Zhou Yi, and Zhou Yi said that after the test, he would find her a good family, and Liu Ya waited with peace of mind.

    "Fourth sister, the family will be entrusted to you."

    "Yeah." Liu Ya nodded.

    Zhou Yi walked in front of Zhou Jia, this kid was ten years old this year, and he was wiping away tears at the moment, when he saw Zhou Yi approaching, he turned around angrily and didn't look at him.

    "Jiajia, I'm leaving, won't you say goodbye to me?" Zhou Yi looked at Zhou Jia's back with a smile.

    "Bad brother..." Zhou Jia muttered, but the tears flowed even harder.

    "If you don't turn around again, I'm going to leave..."

    "Don't..." Zhou Jia turned around suddenly after hearing this, and saw Zhou Yi standing there and looking at him with a smile: "Big liar, you are a big liar. He also told me to study hard and take the exam with you in the future, but you have already gone to the exam now, and you will never have another chance..."