188

Chapter 188 Mood

    Although the time of this war was not long, Zhou Yi had only left the capital for about a month, but Zhou Yi went to the battlefield, and for his family who were looking forward to him, every day seemed like a year.

    The whole family was very excited when they got together, Wang Yan dragged Zhou Yi to cry as usual.

    Baodun'er looked at Zhou Yi suspiciously at the beginning, until Zhou Yi hugged him into his arms, and after he arched Zhou Yi's chest like a pig, he didn't know if he smelled it, or he really remembered it. Now, the small mouth grinned first, and the big eyes became a slit with joy: "Father."

    With such a lump of meat, and looking at him so eagerly, Zhou Yi really felt that his heart was softened by this kid. A pool of spring water.

    He kissed Baodun'er's cheek, and Baodun'er laughed happily.

    Zhou Yi let Baodun'er climb up and down in his arms, stretched out a hand and pulled Li Yingru to sit next to him: "Yingru, thank you for your hard work." Li Yingru picked

    Zhou Yi's palm with her fingers, "No, I I know you will come back safely."

    Zhou Jia covered his eyes and said, "Brother, I'm still here."

    Wang Yan's eyes flashed: "Liu Lang, you are a man, although you are husband and wife, but you are like this in front of your family. What does it look like?"

    Zhou Jia opened her mouth and said, "Ah, mother, I was joking, isn't it good for brother and sister-in-law?"

    Wang Yan stopped talking.

    Li Yingru didn't withdraw her hand from Zhou Yi's, she looked at Wang Yan and said with a smile: "Mother, look at what you said, my husband and I didn't do anything too much, if you don't think you can't see it, My daughter-in-law will pay attention in the future." He just said so, but did not act.

    Zhou Laoer didn't think there was anything wrong: "Yanniang, what are you talking about? Liulang and his daughter-in-law have a good relationship, and there is nothing too much about it. I think it's pretty good." Wang Yan didn't say any more,

    just Said: "You all think I talk too much, so I just don't talk."

    Li Yingru married into Zhou's family for two years, she had already figured out Wang Yan's temperament, but she didn't take it seriously, and after having another conversation with Zhou Yi, she got up to arrange dinner.

    During the dinner, Zhou Yi heard from Zhou Lao Er that Zhao Yuwen had been transferred back to the capital half a month ago.

    Zhou Yi knew about this a long time ago. Speaking of which, he also played a part in this, but in the final analysis, it was Zhao Yuwen himself who had the ability. With only a little help, Zhao Yuwen's position was settled, and he worked as an errand in the official department.

    Although the staff of the official department is complex, it is a department with real power, promotion is fast, and everyone wants to squeeze in. Although Zhao Yuwen's position in the official department is not high, as long as he works hard, the Zhao family is originally a family of officials and eunuchs. There are some, and there is Zhou Yi with thick thighs, so the future will definitely not be bad.

    Wang Yan said with emotion: "I haven't seen Wuya for almost three years. After she came back that day, I looked a lot thinner than before. I must have suffered a lot outside.

    " Zhou's second child is absolutely inferior to his two sons. Of course, among the two sons, he prefers Zhou Yi more. It is not an exaggeration to say that Zhou Yi is his lifeblood, even though the younger son is also He is obedient and promising, but in his heart, Zhou Yi is the only one who will always be loyal to him. When Wuya came back that day, although he was also excited, it was his own flesh and blood, so there was no pain. However, he didn't put a thick filter on his father's love, and what he said was more objective. Hearing Wang Yan's words, he didn't take it seriously: "Where did you start, I think Wuya is much fatter than before. She said that day It’s not that you didn’t see it here, you’re happy, and the son-in-law treats her well, there’s nothing wrong with it.”