158

Chapter 158

Zhou Yi came out of the Zhou mansion, the sedan chair was ready, Qingzhu was waiting aside with a lantern, Li Yingru was a good mistress, Qingzhu had matured a lot under her training, saw Zhou Yi coming out, and hurriedly called young master , opened the car curtain for him.

Zhou Yi just returned to the capital yesterday, and the journey was exhausting. He got up so early today, and didn't get enough rest. Sitting in the sedan chair, he squinted his eyes and quickly fell asleep again!

In a trance, Zhou Yi opened his eyes suddenly when he heard someone calling his name, only to realize that he had already arrived at the Meridian Gate. The door hasn't opened yet, I'll call you when the door opens."

Zhou Yi covered his mouth and yawned, shaking his head, there are so many officials here, if he can't go down when he arrives, he will just sit in the sedan chair like this , he was on the cusp of the storm, and in this way, wouldn't it be more reason for people to criticize him?

He stretched, stepped out of the sedan chair, and said to Qingzhu: "You go back first, I have to go to the commercial department in the morning, so there is no need to wait.

" I can't even sleep well, and I have to go to work later, the emperor doesn't order people like this, right?

But he knew Zhou Yi's temperament, and it was impossible to change it once he made up his mind. After pecking his lips a few times, he could only say: "Okay, young master.

" in place.

In fact, when Zhou Yi's sedan chair arrived, everyone noticed it. Seeing Zhou Yi coming out of the sedan chair, everyone stood in place, a little tangled. They were forced to join Zhou Yi not long ago, and today's morning court has to be concentrated Attacking Zhou Yi with firepower, should we go up and say hello to him at this time? After all, according to previous experience, Zhou Yi's defense ability is too strong, even if they are busy back and forth, it is likely to be nothing.

In fact, they didn't really want to offend Zhou Yi, but someone in the court forced them to stand in line, and for a while, most of them didn't know what to do, they just watched the big guys secretly.

Xing Jing was still the same as before, standing on the spot with a cold face, but Yang Zhiwen was cheerful. Seeing Zhou Yi get off the sedan chair, he walked slowly to him, stroking his beard: "Master Zhou, I have been away from Beijing for more than two months. Your whereabouts are endless!"

Zhou Yi smiled shyly: "I don't know how deep the official is."

Yang Zhiwen smiled cheerfully: "Oh, young people just want to be high-spirited!"

Zhou Yi smiled and said nothing, High-spirited, on the other hand, it can also be said to be high-spirited.

Yang Zhiwen and Zhou Yi exchanged a few more words of greeting, and then left. Zhou Yi glanced at the officials Zhou Yi was secretly watching him, and chuckled inwardly, what the hell made him look like a virus.

At this time, Wen Qu also came. When he saw Zhou Yi, he wanted to say hello happily, but suddenly thought of something, and his expression suddenly became a little embarrassed.

Zhou Yi knew that Wen Qu was still thinking about writing a letter to bring him a beauty!

Zhou Yi walked up to Wen Qu by himself, "Master Wen, I have been away from Beijing for more than two months, are you okay? How is my sister?" Wen

Qu coughed suddenly. When he faced Zhou Yi, he felt a little uncomfortable, and hurriedly said: "Okay, everything is fine."

The two exchanged a few words, and the embarrassment finally went away. Wen Qu looked around and approached Zhou Yi: "What are you doing today?" But be careful, you don't know how many people ginseng you these days. Many people say that you are lawless and let the emperor punish you. Fortunately, the emperor protects you and may let you To defend yourself, you have to know."