195

Chapter 195 The End Chapter

    Now that the princes have all been dealt with by the emperor, even if they want to support a new king, they have no one to choose. In this regard, they originally stood on the second prince team, but now those who have the power of the dragon have different views on what to do next.

    Li Di said: "Now that the emperor has become the Ninth Five-Year Supreme, we must persuade the emperor to slow down and stop using such drastic methods." But some people disagreed: "Now that the princes are gone, why worry about it

    ? Get rid of those people as soon as possible, so that the emperor can take power better." "

    I think you don't want the emperor to take power as soon as possible, but want to be promoted yourself." "

    What about you, you have sat in the position of Minister of the Household Department, of course not now. I'm in a hurry..."

    These people who used to belong to the second prince's camp now have different opinions, and the party broke up unhappy. And they are also using their Fang family to influence the new emperor.

    In the huge palace, the new emperor was sitting on the dragon couch, and the round-faced eunuch was serving in front of him.

    "So, even so, they are still plotting?" The new emperor's voice was so cold that ice dregs appeared.

    "Yes, I don't know if they were alarmed last time, but this time I didn't find out the specific content of the plan. Please forgive me." The round-faced eunuch lowered his head.

    "Find a way to find out what exactly they are plotting, let's go down." The new emperor waved his hand.

    The round-faced eunuch retreated silently on tiptoe, and exchanged glances with another eunuch waiting at the door.

    When only the new emperor was left in the bedroom, he stood up and walked back and forth nervously: These people, these people still haven't given up, even if the other princes are gone, those wolf-minded guys still haven't given up, what do they want to do? ? Want to empty him? Or are you preparing...to rebel?

    The new emperor always felt as if he was being caught by an invisible net, and his neck was getting tighter and tighter, but those who bound him were the people who respected him every day and shouted long live to him... Zhou

    Mansion Inside, one person sat opposite Zhou Yi.

    "Teacher, will our method really work? What if the emperor doesn't go on as we expected?"

    Zhou Yi lightly dropped a chess piece: "Then change another method."

    The person on the opposite side said respectfully Bowed his head: "Yes, teacher, I understand."

    After the visitors left, Zhou Yi put away the chess pieces on the chessboard one by one, and looked towards the direction of the palace while putting away the pieces. The new emperor was no less suspicious than the previous emperor, and , he must retaliate, plus the means by which he obtained the throne is not bright, and he was born without the city of the former emperor. For such a person, as long as he breaks his inner defense, he will first go crazy and then collapse... The third emperor ascends the throne

    ... For months, the imperial court has never been peaceful for a day. I thought that as time went by, the new emperor would gradually become more rational, but unexpectedly, he became more radical. He raised the guillotine to the cabinet.     Everyone in the court is in danger, even when the new emperor was the second prince, those who stood on his team felt that it was not so safe. Since ancient times, there are too many examples of cunning and dead dogs.     The new emperor and courtiers had been completely on opposite sides before.     No one knew why the matter suddenly developed to this point. The courtiers felt that the new emperor seemed to have lost his mind, and he simply had an attitude of getting rid of these courtiers and then quickly. As for the new emperor, when he went to court every day, he looked at the respectful faces of the courtiers below, but felt that these people would provoke a rebellion in the next moment and directly pull him down from the throne.     At this moment, there suddenly appeared a kind of opinion among the ruling and opposition parties, saying that the former emperor was poisoned to death by the current emperor, and the throne was also obtained by the new emperor.     If such rebellious remarks had appeared before, it would be too late for the courtiers to cover them up, but now, they let such rumors spread everywhere.     "Your Majesty, you must find a way. Rumors about this kind of treason are spreading more and more between the ruling and opposition parties. If they continue to spread..."