chapter 114

Chapter 114 Prison Answers

    "My minister is dead!!!"

    "Million death? Every time you talk about death, then you should die once and show me!!" Emperor Chongzheng was worried by internal and external troubles these days, and now Xing Jinghe Yang Zhiwen happened to hit the muzzle of the gun, and Emperor Chongzheng let out all his anger.

    After shouting this, Emperor Chongzheng felt a little refreshed, but Xing Jing and Yang Zhiwen were scared to death. The emperor even said that you are going to die. How can you prevent them from breaking their hearts...

    " ..."

    "Minister..."

    Yang Zhiwen and Xing Jing trembled.

    Of course, it was impossible for Emperor Chongzheng to let the first assistant and the second assistant die together. It is nothing to spare them from their posts for a month.

    Emperor Chongzheng heaved a sigh of relief. Seeing the two people kneeling on the ground trembling, it was pitiful. After all, it was the monarchs and ministers who came over for so many years. He waved his hands: "Get up

    .

    " He stood up with Xing Jing, but his head was buried very low, and he didn't dare to raise his head to look at Emperor Chongzheng.

    Emperor Chongzheng said in a cold tone: "Since you are veteran ministers, you have dedicated yourself to Dai Yue. What happened today will save you from your posts for another month. But remember, you are the ministers of the imperial court, and you were selected by me. Mr. Ge, I use you for the sake of the imperial court and the people of the world. I want to put more effort into government affairs, suppress newcomers, and form cliques for personal gain. Let’s go down.” Emperor Chongzheng waved at the two of them

    .

    Xing Jing and Yang Zhiwen quietly exited from the imperial study.

    After leaving the imperial study room, both of them wiped their sweat at the same time.

    Emperor Chongzheng's imperial skills are unfathomable, and his temper is unpredictable. After so many years of exploration, Yang Zhiwen and Xing Jing dare not say that they have fully understood Emperor Chongzheng's temper.

    Moreover, although Emperor Chongzheng ignored the government for a long time, the power was firmly in his hands. This is why Yang Zhiwen and Xing Jing were so afraid of Emperor Chongzheng even though they were prime ministers.

    Yang Zhiwen wiped his sweat, stroked his beard and said emotionally: "Brother Xing, you and I have been fighting for so many years, but I didn't expect that there would be a rising star under our noses. We are getting old." "Master Yang, let the old man

    say Say, you have to call me Lord Shoufu." Xing Jing obviously cared a lot about his title of Shoufu, so he said this with a cold face.

    "Oh, hehehehe, okay, Mr. Shoufu, Zhou Yi is so difficult this week, I think it's better to make plans as soon as possible." Yang Zhiwen said this with a smile.

    Xing Jing snorted, ignored Yang Zhiwen's words, and left with a flick of his sleeves.

    Xing Jing strode ahead, he always gave people the impression of being cold-faced and straight-talking, saying what he wanted, unlike Yang Zhiwen who pretended to follow a good old man, who was happy with everyone, but if you think that Xing Jing is really If you are straight-hearted and have no heart, then you are very wrong. When you seized the opportunity to pull Yang Zhiwen from the position of chief assistant in one fell swoop, it was all arranged by Xing Jing. Just like Yang Zhiwen's good old man, Xing Jing's straight mouth is also his political image, just like the current celebrity manipulator.