183

Chapter 183 Monster

    "Beep~beep~beep..." With a wave of Zhou Yi's arm, a thick and majestic horn sounded suddenly from the battle fort. The sound of drinking was suppressed.

    General Han slightly opened his mouth and looked at the thing that looked like a horn but was not a horn carried by several people on the wall of the battle castle. This was arranged by Zhou Yi after learning about the situation last night. At that time, he still wanted to say that even if the army There are no weapons, and there is still no shortage of horns. As for bringing such a big thing all the way from the capital?

    Just as he was about to ask Zhou Yi what he wanted to do, the sound of the horn stopped.

    "Buzz~buzz~hum..."

    General Han moved his ears, why is the sound of bees so loud?

    No, the sky outside the customs is full of yellow sand, there is not even a grass, how can there be bees? General Han just realized that there was a change, but he heard the buzzing above his head getting louder and louder... He raised his head subconsciously, and when he saw it, his mouth immediately opened wide uncontrollably!

    I saw densely packed monsters flying in the sky above the battle castle at this time, and the buzzing sound came from the bodies of these monsters.

    Of course, General Han was not the only one who heard this voice. The Daqiang people were only a hundred meters away, and of course they also saw the anomaly above the Dayue Battle Fort.

    "Boss, what is that?" Da Qiang people pay attention to meeting in a narrow road, and the brave wins. There is no saying that a gentleman does not stand under a dangerous wall. Their commander rode a horse at the front of the team, and the subordinates around him watched the battle of the Da Yue Battle Fort. In the sky, narrowing his eyes, he said in surprise.

    "Humph, pretending to be a ghost..."

    "Bang..."

    "Boom, boom, boom..."

    "Ah..."

    Before the leader of Daqiang finished pretending to be a ghost, all the monsters on the battle castle buzzed and flew away. At the top of the Daqiang team, most of the Daqiang are cavalry, and they pay attention to violent impact. At this time, they line up in a whole team and press down together. If it is from the opposite side, it can indeed give the opponent great pressure, but now, it is a monster in the air to deal with them...

    I saw the monsters above the big Qiang army that covered the sky and the sun kept throwing things down. When each one hit the ground, it seemed to bloom from the center. Countless soldiers and horses were even thrown into the air by the heat wave of the explosion. ...

    For a moment, blood mist mixed with yellow sand filled the place where the big Qiang lined up!

    "Ah..."

    "Hiss!!!"

    The screams of the people intertwined with the screams of the horse.

    "Boom, boom, boom..."

    The monsters in the sky were still throwing things down, and the neatly lined up Daqiang cavalry had become a living target. The leader of the Daqiang was completely dumbfounded, and he seemed to be He was completely isolated from the outside world, and he couldn't tell if it was because of the loud bombardment that he couldn't hear the tinnitus, or some other reason. In short, everything is like a pantomime, and countless horses and soldiers are reflected in his pupils. The scene where the amputated arms and legs flew into the air, and the blood rained down...