chapter 133

Chapter 133

    The arrival of Emperor Chongzheng and the Empress also meant that the banquet had officially begun.

    As a third-rank official, Zhou Yi sat in the second row, and the envoys from more than forty countries sat in the third row. When the Ministry of Rites arranged the seats, they naturally ranked them according to their national power.

    The envoys of the Great Qiang sat at the head of the front row, followed by the Han Rong people in the north, the Diyi people in the northeast, and the Qingyang Kingdom in the southwest..., and the other two neighboring countries sat in the next two rows.

    This kind of banquet was never just about eating and drinking. After the crown prince gave the speech of thanks on behalf of Emperor Chongzheng, something really happened.

    The neighbors in the north are born to fight against the harsh environment, so they are generally tall and thick, with a fierce look on their faces.

    The first one to speak out was Di Yi's envoy. A diplomat must be educated to some extent. Although he is still stronger than the people of Day Viet, he still looks more polite than the two guards around him. Much more polite.

    But the words he said were not so pleasant: "I, Di Yi, admire power. These sloppy voices are really nothing in the eyes of my good men in Di Yi. Your Majesty the Emperor, the two people beside me are my Di Yi's friends." Good players, why don't you let them perform for everyone's entertainment?"

    Emperor Chongzheng's face didn't change at all when he heard this, and he said lightly: "Yes." The

    Di Yi envoy's words were harsh, saying that the welcome song and dance carefully prepared by Da Yue was The voice of the decadent is just a disguised form to say that the big one is a weak chicken. He proposed to let the entourage perform a show, and he also wanted to give Dayue a disqualification or a sense of presence.

    After all, among the many neighboring countries of Dai Viet, the three wolves in the north are the most powerful. Dai Viet's national power has declined so much over the years, these defeated generals who were under the pressure of Dai Viet naturally want to vent their anger, wait for the opportunity to bite Dai Viet hard, and maybe even want to annex Dai Viet directly!

    Di Yi's envoy's posture and arrogant words naturally made the officials of Dayue feel angry.

    The official sitting next to Zhou Yi was a little aggrieved, and said in a low voice, "That's too arrogant! You barbarians!"

    Zhou Yi was silent, he would be beaten if he lagged behind, Da Yue had been at peace for a long time now, if he hadn't relied on his previous prestige, he might have become the target of public criticism long ago.

    If you don't work hard to grow yourself, the key is that you are much more prosperous than others. Once your strength declines, it's like a child holding a golden brick in a busy market. Naturally, some people want to swallow you into their bones.

    Zhou Yi poured himself a glass of wine, and when he brought the glass to his mouth, Di Yi's two guards had already walked in the middle, and they both hahad each other, and they collided like two giant mountains.

    Zhou Yi felt the table in front of him shake a few times.

    Some officials from Dayue were also frightened, but in order not to lose face, at least they did not lose their composure.

    The two Diyi guards in the middle of the field are like two bulls, they don't need any moves at all, they rely on their excellent physical fitness, and they collide tirelessly again and again, making the ground tremble three times every time.