chapter 136

Chapter 136

    After signing a contract with neighboring countries, it does not mean that everything will be fine. There are more follow-up matters, how to establish a mutual trade market, how to determine the qualifications for business, how to collect taxes... a lot of

    things, fortunately, before Zhou Yi planning.

    A few days after seeing off the envoy, the Dai Viet Times, which has opened branches in most parts of Da Viet, suddenly published a huge headline: "Border Trade Merchants Conference".

    The article was widely advertised in the Dai Viet Times, saying that the imperial court has reached mutual trade agreements with more than 40 neighboring countries. If you are interested in border trade, please go to the capital to participate in the border trade business promotion conference. The time is scheduled for one month. Zhou Yi, the Minister of the Ministry, also stamped it.

    With a bang, the influence of this article among businessmen is enormous.

    Everyone knows that the Da Viet Times was written and approved by the emperor himself, and it is an official newspaper that can represent the imperial court. There must be no false statements.

    Even the cheerful gossip they read on weekdays is true.

    If it is said that the most pioneering people in the Dai Viet Dynasty were not farmers or princes living in temples, but businessmen. Businessmen pursue profits, and wherever there are interests, they are there.

    When there was no sea ban in the previous dynasty, a large number of merchants followed the official ships of the imperial court to look for business opportunities, and exchanged various items from outside, which greatly enriched the food and clothing of the Han people.

    But because the government has no intention of making a profit, in order to publicize the heavenly power of the kingdom, the things brought by the imperial court are directly given to others, and they go to sea. In addition to making a lot of noise, the imperial court lost all their underwear.

    But the private businessmen who followed behind made a lot of money.

    This is true for maritime trade, and so is for border trade. Although the surrounding countries are not as rich as they are big and have low productivity, they also have things that the Central Plains Dynasty did not have. Even horses can be brought back, back to the Central Plains Dynasty, and once sold, it will be innumerable wealth.

    But later, due to various reasons, the imperial court banned maritime trade and closed border trade, so merchants could only toss and turn back and forth within the territory of Day Viet.

    Now that the imperial court is actually saying that border trade will be reopened, how can these businessmen be indifferent.

    Although I don't know what the trade and investment promotion meeting here means, such a good opportunity must not be missed, so after the Da Viet Times published this article, the slightly ambitious businessmen of Quan Da Viet started to rush to the capital.

    This is also thanks to the repair of the canal in Dayue, otherwise it would really not be able to reach the capital in a month.

    Zhou Yi also didn't want to work hard like this, but there is no local organization now. If this matter is handed over to the local government for assistance, needless to say, it will definitely be a mess. It's not that Zhou Yi is ignorant of the pissing nature of those local officials.