Chapter 70 NewBorn Earth (End)

Postscript:

    August 31, 2013:

    Members of the search and rescue team finally found me and Meng Feng at sea. Took us back to the base on the high seas, God knows how the sea life survived these days!

    This is more memorable than anything else. After the great mother star repaired our body and gave us a second life, it didn't leave us any food or water!

    The sunrise was not seen, and Meng Feng slept until almost noon before being woken up by the sun. Then, we almost died of thirst and starvation on the boat. I was so thirsty that I couldn't take it anymore, Meng Feng proposed to drink each other's urine, and vowed that the only way to survive the earthquake was to do so. It was the worst escape ever.

    Fortunately, the boat was still a bit dilapidated, so we caught some rainwater with canvas, caught a fish with a fishing net, and caught a slightly bigger fish with the leftover fish... Forget it, it’s just too bad to look back.

    We went back to the high seas base, and everyone came back alive.

    September 7, 2013:

    Zombie groups were concentrated and wiped out, but the follow-up was not over yet. The seventh district improved the decaying bacteria and submitted them to the three armed forces. This time, almost the entire army was dispatched to the land to start a carpet search and remove all remaining zombies.

    This plan is estimated to be carried out for several months, until the safety of the ground is confirmed, and the people in the shelter can move again.

    At the same time, countries around the world began to dispatch allied forces to completely wipe out the zombies on their land.

    This time it's much safer, no more life for life, no need to use bombs, nukes, just place bacteria tanks in the center of each city and make sure everything is covered.

    Humans have new antibodies, so they no longer have to worry about being bitten and infected.

    The vitality of the plants is tenacious. Transport planes spread new types of antibodies on all lands, and the Greater Khingan Mountains have returned to life.

    K3 no longer needs to send out missions, but it still maintains its establishment in case of emergencies.

    Jue Ming remembered those things from the past, he was very confused, he didn't know whether he was Zhang Jue Ming or Dai Xing for a moment.

    Fortunately, he still loves Zhang Min, but sometimes he likes to play dumb, but a more serious problem arises!

    Jue Ming wanted his Panda back, but Zheng Qi was determined not to give it back. The two had a big fight in the sixth district, and they both cried in the end.

    Pang Da standing in the middle was very embarrassed but behaved.

    Zhang Min went to great lengths to apply for another one, but both Jue Ming and Zheng Qi didn't want it, so they had to be raised by Xiaojun.

    It's a bad account.

    December 1, 2013.

    Meng Feng transferred to a civilian job, but in fact he had almost nothing to do.

    His father was detained many times after he was discharged from the army, and temporarily assisted in dealing with the aftermath.

    Meng Feng is now sitting in the office every day flipping through picture albums. Of course his father knew his temper and didn't send him an adjutant, so he had to use me as an adjutant.