Chapter 27 Search & Rescue

"Help me!" The man ran from the depths of the sewer, Meng Feng stepped aside, the man jumped down from the central vault, and started shooting with his pistol!

    Meng Feng: "What are you going to do!"

    The man said: "Cover me! I have to connect the wires and blow up all the zombies here!"

Meng Feng jumped off the vault with the man, and the movement alarmed everyone. Meng Feng fell to the ground from a height of three meters and fell with a thud. After a few gasps, he struggled to stand up, and a zombie rushed towards him.

With repeated gunshots and bursts of bullets, Meng Feng blatantly fired the machine gun in his hand, turned around and fired in a fan shape, and retreated slowly with his back against the water mercury.

The man immediately jumped on the water pump, took the string and jumped, grabbed the cable and fastened it three times, then said loudly: "Go, go!"

    Meng Feng fired with a gun, the sound of the gun was deafening, and he said without turning his head: " What!"

    "No more bullets! Give me a gun!"
The man shouted, "Follow me!"

Meng Feng pulled out the shotgun from his back and threw it on the ground, the man picked up the gun and fired it with a bang. At the drain at the bottom, the zombie's head exploded, and the steel balls shot out, knocking down more than a dozen nearby zombies.

    "It's improvised?!" The man said: "Who are you from? What unit! Report your number!"

    Meng Feng roared: "Not active duty! Stop nagging! Go! Which direction!"

    Beep beep!

The electronic box emitted a signal, and there was an explosion in the distance. A fire dragon spewed out from the sewer opening connected to the center of the mercury pumping hall. The entire vault began to vibrate, and gradually collapsed. The huge water pipe broke, and there was a crashing sound, and the dark industrial sewage was poured down!

    "What are you doing here?!" Meng Feng entered the tunnel all the way, leading the man to flee, Meng Feng opened fire with a gun, and the man shot back

    "Damn it, who designed this shotgun! It's too powerful!" The man yelled, "My name is Lai Jie! What's your name!"

    "Meng Feng!" Meng Feng roared, and then he took out a grenade and threw it. The man pressed the ground with one hand, and performed a beautiful forward flip. The area around his heel added a force to the grenade in mid-air, making it feel like a reserve. Like a cannonball, it flew straight out along the sewer.

    The grenade exploded in mid-air, and with a buzzing sound, the space in the sewer seemed to be turned around. Their eardrums were in pain from the loud noise. The two were thrown one meter away by the shock wave and fell heavily to the ground.

    "Meng Feng!" Liu Yan said, "Are you okay!"

    "I'm okay..." Meng Feng struggled to get up, and forced himself up: "I brought that guy out. Liu Yan, look at the surrounding space, it's collapsed... "

    "Be careful!" Lai Jie turned sideways to block Meng Feng, and another large rock collapsed from the top.

    "Meng Feng!" Liu Yan's voice came from the headset, anxiously saying: "Run to the east!"

There was a roar in the headset, followed by Zhang Min's shout: "Liu Yan, Jue Ming! Hurry up... ...I'm going to rush over..."

    "Is it your companion?" the man asked.

    Meng Feng: "Respond on the ground, we have to find a way out..."

    Lai Jie said: "Let them leave the business district immediately! There is going to be a full blast!"