Chapter 65 Dai Xing

Observing the silence outside, only Jue Ming's electrocardiogram fluctuated rhythmically. The brain wave drawing became stable.

Zhang Min said: "He won't become a fool."

    No one answered him, they were all busy.

    "What are you going to do?" Zhang Min said, "Don't draw his blood! It's too much! He can't stand it!"

"Don't get panic!" Meng Jianguo said.

    Qin Hai said impatiently: "Mr. Zhang, you are really noisy. Hundreds of millions of people are waiting for redemption! Your lover is the key. All of them are waiting for this little bit of his blood to separate the serum and extract the antibodies. I promise It won't hurt him!"

    An old academician was angry: "After the antibody is extracted, you can take him back at any time!"

Only then did Zhang Min calm down a little, and the bright red blood was drawn from Jue Ming's body. Suddenly, a blue light flashed, and there was an imperceptible commotion outside the observation room.

    "What's the matter?" Meng Jianguo frowned.

    "Dr. Qin!" The communicator sounded: "The strings in the government affairs office have disappeared."

    Qin Hai: "..."

    The observation room is filled with blue light, which spreads gently, covering every corner, sinking into everyone's pupils ground.

    The string of the earth kept expanding, and almost everyone saw the string that day. It slowly sank along the steeple of the seventh district, shrouded in a gentle halo, and sank into the hall at the bottom of the steeple.

    A majestic blue light passed across the seventh area, Liu Yan standing in the center of the hall stretched out his hand in disbelief, the earth string penetrated his body and dipped into the sea.

    The surroundings are quiet again, and all the strings of the earth leave the surface world and return to the center of the earth.

    At the height of the central spire:

    Beep-beep-beep, amidst the sound of the electrocardiograph, Jue Ming opened his eyes, his eyes were full of fear, he kept struggling, and made a mess around the hospital bed.

    "Grab him!" Qin Hai said.

    "What's going on!" Someone shouted immediately.

    Zhang Min: "Jue Ming!" Suddenly the observation room became chaotic, and Jue Ming shouted

    "What are you doing! What is this place! Let go of me!"

    The old academician said: "Son, calm down! We have no malicious intentions!"

    Qin Hai said: "Teacher, don't go in! Be careful that he attacks you! Get ready to give him a tranquilizer!"

    Zhang Min roared: "No! Take a tranquilizer!"

    Without further ado, Meng Jianguo twisted the door of the observation room a few times, and opened the doorknob with a click, a gust of wind rushed in, grabbed Jue Ming's hand, and said in a deep voice, "Quiet, look at me, I’m Uncle Meng, soldiers won’t hurt you, right?”

    Jue Ming’s wrist was locked by Meng Jianguo, unable to struggle, seeing Meng Jianguo’s military uniform finally calmed down.

    "What's this place?" Jue Ming asked, "Where's my dad?"

    Meng Jianguo said, "You're sick, and I have to take your blood for a test, and it will be over soon. You're very rude, how can you beat an old man? Give it to him an apologize right away."