Chapter 37 Mutation

Li Yan: "At that time, there was a shortage of manpower, and the young and old went to the front line without even finishing their vocational high school."

    Liu Yan suddenly asked, "When were you recruited?"

    Li Yan said: "It's very early, I know a little Martial arts, I joined the Taekwondo Club in the School of Political Science and Law. When I left the school, I followed a team of armed police cars. A brother of the armed police received an order to take me and a few members to the beach to wait for the search and rescue team. There were too many zombies, and my friends were all infected. Yes, the armed policeman locked me in the warehouse to prevent me from being infected. I waited there for almost two months. Fortunately, there was food. Finally, Lai Jie found me during the search and rescue. In order to repay the person who sacrificed for me I asked the chief if I was qualified? He said I could barely do it, and now there are no more people, so I joined the Hurricane Team."

    Meng Feng said: "He is Li Song's younger brother."

    "You are Li Song's brother?!" Liu Yan couldn't believe it.

    "Yes." Li Yan said: "You met my brother, right?"

    Liu Yan sighed, Li Yan said: "That guy Lin Musen is also dead. My brother is a bastard, he hangs out with him all day long."

    Liu Yan comforted: "Maybe it’s all right, don’t you see that Fenghua was also found?”

    “Yeah.” Li Yan said in a daze: “I have two lives left, and the boss has never let me do too dangerous things. As long as I am alive, We can always meet."

    Liu Yan: "Where's Brother Wen?"

    "Si Tiao." Li Yan said: "I haven't encountered any danger since I left Yongwang Town."

    Liu Yan: "Lai Jie himself."

    Li Yan said: "I don’t know, he didn’t say it. The youngest didn’t get vaccinated before, and the boss said that the mechanic couldn’t afford it. He is the fifth mechanic of the Hurricane team, and he always likes to follow the boss.”

“How old is he?” Liu Yan with a move in his heart, he asked.

    Li Yan said: "Seventeen, I can't remember, I almost fell to my death when I parachuted."

    Meng Feng said: "It's about the same age as Jue Ming, what a fucking crime."

    Li Yan sighed and said: "He likes the boss, he always climbs into the boss's bed. Liu Yan, the bed you are sleeping in now is the one he used, I heard it several times at night, it was in the middle of the night when he thought we were fast asleep. He climb down lightly, wanting to sleep with the boss."

    "Oh." Meng Feng said: "He is also 'that'."

    Li Yan: "I don't have any idea, don't you also do that."

    Meng Feng just said in words: "I am not, I have liked women since I broke up with Liu Yan."

    Liu Yan ignored Meng Feng, and said: "What happened later?"

    Li Yan said: "The boss said he is not interested in the young. Let him go, kick him down every time, or turn over to sleep. The youth often find trouble with the boss, startled, every time we come out to perform tasks, the youth always pretend that he is surrounded by zombies, a group of the zombie is outside the car. How dangerous it is to let the boss come back and save him."

    Liu Yan felt an unspeakable sadness in his heart, and said, "Has Lai Jie never come back?"

    "We were all terrified, and he is fine when they came back. At most, one or two zombies would be sent away if they were run over by the car. He is greedy for life and afraid of death, and has been getting close to the boss, trying to cheat the vaccine and then run away, to let us leave him alone."