Chapter 44 Lui Yan was Bitten

"What did she say about me?"

    "Don't ask, please forgive me. I was just talking casually." Liu Yan couldn't tell whether to laugh or cry.

    "I'm not joking." Wen Changge chased after him: "Tell me, brother Liu Yan."

    Liu Yan: "You can do a magic trick first and show me."

    Wen Changge: "Then stop, don't you want to watch it?"

    Wen Changge chased after Liu Yan and asked endlessly, the two walked through the corridor, Liu Yan suddenly stopped, they turned their heads at the same time, and were attracted by the blue light in the central computer room.

    "This is..." Liu Yan frowned.

    Central Electronic Computer Laboratory:

    In the case of a power outage, there is still a faint blue light in the computer laboratory.

    Light source? Cold light? When Liu Yan approached the console, he couldn't even recognize the size of the blue light. It didn't have a blurred outline like a spherical lamp, which occupied the entire sample tube from a distance, but when he approached, he felt that it filled the entire space. The real luminous core is only at one point, and hundreds of millions of halos are emitted from that point, surrounding the core area heavily.

    "What exactly did she say about me?" Wen Changge asked, "Look here, I will perform a magic trick..."

    "At this time." Liu Yan said, "Don't you care about this thing in front of you? What kind of magic trick. "

    "Oh." Wen Changge raised his head, looking at the blue halo.

    "What is this?" Wen Changge finally stopped asking for the time being and turned to the console.

    Liu Yan looked up at the nameplate on the side of the console: "Dawn 5000A, they moved the supercomputer of the Chinese Academy of Sciences here."

He tried to open the control panel above his head, and turned on the backup power buttons one by one. With a buzzing sound, the screen in front of him lit up.

    A shattered radio wave shape from right to left, the lines zigzagging and jumping, filling the entire screen.

    On the other display screen below, twisted and closed green lines are slowly rotating. The direction of rotation of the lines is irregular, and the two-dimensional curvature forms a three-dimensional line drawing during rotation.

    Liu Yan pressed the zoom-out button, and the image retreated in a blink of an eye, getting farther and farther away. In the three-dimensional simulation space, the light spots formed by the movement of countless green lines formed a fuzzy spherical outline.

    He turned his head and glanced at the blue light in the large sample tube, which seemed to be a little irritated, vaguely repelling them.

    Wen Changge also felt uncomfortable, and said: "Let's go."

    "Liu Yan!" Meng Feng said: "How long do you want us to wait! Do you think you are going on a date?"

    Liu Yan: "Coming right away."

    He suppressed the discomfort in front of the blue light, pressed the print button, and typed out a drawing with zigzagging and jumping lines. He folded it away and hurried to the entrance to meet Meng Feng.

    "Get in, get in." Lai Jie said: "Hurry up and don't delay."

    Liu Yan: "I found a strange thing...Where's Meng Feng?"