Chapter 32 His son's wife

After finishing the parts, Liu Yan casually stuffed something into a spherical shell while waiting for the meal. He snapped off the tip of the thumbtack, flattened it with a large piece of steel, sharpened the edge on an emery wheel, and shove it in.

    "What are you doing?" Dr. Wei glanced at him strangely when he passed by: "New here?"

    "Liu Yan." Liu Yan got up and said, "Hi, teacher."

    Dr. Wei nodded and motioned him to sit down: "Hi, The workpiece model is out? Let me see your equipment, what is it for?"

    "This is a multi-purpose robot bomb." Liu Yan held the palm-sized metal ball: "It is divided into two layers, and the outer layer is made of broken iron pieces. I fill it up, put a high-energy chip battery in the lower layer, add a micro-infrared camera to the temperature-sensing circuit board, and open a hole here..."

"Ah!" Dr. Wei said, "Very good, how do you confirm... I understand, use the gravity axle can keep the angle of the camera always facing forward, which is good, and consumes very little energy."

Liu Yan nodded and said, "Put a tube of active metal powder on the bottom, and add a little nitroglycerin... Dangerous goods can't be picked up. I'll try after the seal is passed, the remote control will detonate with one button, and a large amount of gas will be ejected from the bottom. The reverse thrust can make the metal ball robot lift into the air and rotate at a high speed. The moment the angular velocity reaches 6000rad per second, the shell will be thrown off, and all the steel sheets will fly out... ..."

Dr. Wei: "..." 

Liu Yan looked up at him and said, "The lifting force and rotational force reach a complete balance at about 160 centimeters from the ground. Shoot into the zombie's head and kill a large area around it."

"Very good." Dr. Wei said, "Lend me this for fun! In exchange, I'll show you something." 

Liu Yan said, "Wait, I want to look for General Meng Jianguo and I'll take a look, what do you think, teacher?"

     Dr. Wei said: "He doesn't care about this, just follow me." 

Liu Yan thought something was wrong, got up and followed Dr. Wei into the inner workshop, but what he saw was a large dual-arm fishing machine.

    Liu Yan's head drooped, Dr. Wei said: "What do you think of this? Don't make such an expression, young man, express your opinion?"

    Liu Yan said absent-mindedly: "Well... the mechanical arm is very interesting..." He said pretending to perform a Mantis Fist, he said expressionlessly, "It's a great invention."

    "Look again?" Dr. Wei signaled him to step forward, "Let's take a closer look?"

    Liu Yan frowned and looked at it for a while, Suddenly asked: "This is for deep water operations?"

    Dr. Wei said angrily: "Of course! You discovered this?"

    Liu Yan said: "The metal shell uses the latest molding method... the laser gun head, the mechanical arm can withstand close two hundred tons of force? What is the compression index? Teacher, you designed this? What is it used for?"

    Dr. Wei said: "Grab something in the trench."

    Liu Yan asked: "What?"

    Dr. Wei: "Ox complex."

    Liu Yan: "Ox..."

    "You want to catch that kind of giant?!" Liu Yan said in shock: "What's the use?"

    Dr. Wei said: "I don't know what the seventh district requires. Have you ever seen that kind of thing?"

    Liu Yan asked in surprise, "Can't they struggle?"