Chapter 53 Escape

Liu Yan opened the tool box, thought for a while, dumped all the contents in the box on the ground, cut out a few wires and a detonator, and stuck them on the box cover.

    Bai Xiaodong watched carefully from the side, without asking, and Liu Yan did not explain, and finally fixed the two trinitrotoluene detonators in the box, and carefully closed the lid.

    "Let's go." Liu Yan said, "Catch someone and ask."

    This place is two or three miles away from the next mountain, the gun battle and explosion just now were very loud, most likely Lai Jie has heard it. The new army does not know how many members there are. Many people do not know that the prisoners have escaped from prison, and reinforcements are still coming in a steady stream.

    Liu Yan and Bai Xiaodong hid behind a building, a group of five members of the new army shouted loudly and ran towards Area 1, Bai Xiaodong suddenly grabbed the collar of the last man running, grabbed the knife in his right palm with his left hand, and slammed him down with a click. Knocking him out and dragged him over.

    Liu Yan splashed some water to wake the man up, and asked the location of the laboratory—it was further north than the administrative building.

    He found an idle car, boarded with Bai Xiaodong and headed towards the laboratory.

    Another place:

    Zha Longxi and Lai Jie walked out of the office, and there were faint explosions and gunshots in the distance.

Lai Jie frowned and asked, "What's that sound?"

Zha Longxi glanced at his watch and said, "Routine training, on the training field behind Area 1, by the way, if there is a chance. Can I ask you to help train them?"

    Lai Jie nodded thoughtfully, and Zha Longxi said: "You can find your companion, don't worry "

    Lai Jie said: "To be honest, what I was worried about just now wasn't about this, it was about your new army."

    Zha Longxi didn't speak, and looked at Lai Jie earnestly with his hands behind his back. He was a little taller than Lai Jie. He lowered his head slightly with a polite demeanor.

    Lai Jie looked around in the corridor of the administrative building, put his hands on the window sill, looked at the mountains in the distance, and said: "After returning to the high seas, your new army will definitely face disbandment."

Zha Longxi asked in confusion : "Of course I know, what's the problem?"

    Lai Jie turned around and looked into Zha Longxi's eyes.

Then he said, "Your soldiers are really well trained. They may be tested by the People's Liberation Army at that time, and they will be recruited under the premise of respecting individual wishes. You will lose your identity as a leader and be a civil servant."

    Zha Longxi laughed, shaking his head helplessly, Lai Jie pointed his finger, and said in a serious manner: "Can you really let go of these? Go back and be a commoner?"

"Of course."

    Zha Longxi said: "I thought the country would force conscription..."

    "No, no." Lai Jie handed over a cigarette, and Zha Longxi took it.

Lai Jie said: "Nowadays, the concept of people is different from that of our parents. La Zhuangding, in addition to the special forces captain having the right, even the generals must respect the will of the people.”

    "Let’s be honest.” Zha Longxi said, “I don’t really want to go to the shelter. Sometimes I always think about it. What can I do after I die? I would rather stay in my hometown, otherwise one day, my boiling blood will cool down. I may not be suitable for living in groups. After you notify the headquarters, send all the brothers away, and I will stay "