Chapter 36 Divergence

Liu Yan lay down again, but Meng Feng did not come back.

    He climbed down the bunk lightly, slipped on the side and almost sprained, and Lai Jie immediately grabbed his ankle.

    "I'm going out for a walk." Liu Yan steadied himself: "You didn't sleep?"

    "You don't have slippers, wear mine to go out." Lai Jie said, then opened his eyes and looked at the upper bed board.

    Liu Yan got out of the car, Meng Feng stood under the tree, the dark mountains rolled up and down, and the vast Milky Way passed across their heads.

    Liu Yan said: "Long time no see, Meng Feng."

    Meng Feng said blankly: "What did that guy say to you?"

    Liu Yan said: "He let me bring you chocolate, and said..."

    Meng Feng said: "Chocolate, take it out and you will go back in a few days."

    Liu Yan said: "Don't be so aggressive, just wait and see."

    "You wait and see." Meng Feng turned around, he was bare chested, wearing only a pair of army green underwear, his strong and well-defined bronzed skin is firm and warm in the twilight galaxy.

    Liu Yan raised his hand unconsciously, Meng Feng immediately raised his arm to avoid it, and said coldly: "I warn you, don't fool around."

    "I'm serious."

Meng Feng said: "Why did you come back? When you are here, I can't fight at all. I will be afraid, afraid of your death, and also afraid of my death, I dare not go all out, only keep shrinking in fear. If this continues, the two of us will really die together."

Liu Yan "Are you afraid too? In the past when we escaped from Yuzhen all the way..."

Meng Feng: "That's different! In the past, we just wanted to escape safely, but now we take the initiative to fight against zombies! You know Lai Jie's former lover he... who is he!"

    Meng Feng said: "There are enemies!"

Protecting Liu Yan behind him, Liu Yan reacted instantly, turned around and rushed towards the car, Meng Feng backed away slowly, at that moment everyone in the car woke up, Li Yan turned on the headlights on the transport car, and two powerful lights penetrated in the dark night, Lai Jie rushed out of the car with bare feet, Liu Yan threw three guns, and several people responded unanimously and grabbed one each.

    In the next second, Liu Yan closed the back door of the car and opened all the defensive facilities.

    In less than ten seconds, they were ready for battle, and their coordination was perfect. Lai Jie received a shotgun, Meng Feng has a machine-gun, and Wen Changge used an AK. The match was impeccable.

    Lai Jie stepped on the safety latch and said casually: "Look, Xiaoyan is very serious and doesn't want to be a burden to us."

    Meng Feng didn't answer, and said: "There are enemies in the grass over there."

    Lai Jie: "Stay away vigilant."

    Liu Yan's voice came from the loudspeaker: "Infrared rays shows that it is a person... not a zombie... come out from the grass! Otherwise, we will shoot! I will give you five seconds! Five! Four"

    The loudspeaker was turned up to the maximum, and Liu Yan's aura immediately overwhelmed the audience. Hearing that, he put the gun away and couldn't help but smile.

    There was a rustle in the grass, with his hands raised high, a man climbed out, with a dirty face, a boy in his teens.

    Meng Feng and Wen Changge each put away their guns and got into the car to go to sleep. The boy was dirty all over, wearing tattered gray cloth trousers, he looked like a mountain dweller, and there was a big canvas bag beside him.