Chapter 62 Infected

The Hurricane team returned to the ground, and all members assembled again. It had been a full day and night since Zhuo Yuhang and Liu Yan entered the mine yesterday.

Most of the Russian deserters who lost their leaders scattered into the wilderness, occupied the hills, and watched from afar.

"What's going on!" Lai Jie yelled.

Zhuo Yuhang replied from a distance: "Everyone is here!"

Bai Xiaodong was still a little staggered after drinking, but his spirit was much clearer.

Meng Feng glanced at the opposite mountain: "There are still thousands of people, why is no one stopping you?"

Zhuo Yuhang picked up the sniper rifle, and the soldiers on the mountain screamed in panic, and scattered to find cover.

Zhuo Yuhang just made a gesture and put down the gun, saying: "When we came out of the cave, Xiaodong knocked down more than forty of them with his bare hands. They don't dare to come here again."

Zhuo Yuhang turned around casually and put his Croatian RT-20 back on his back, showing the character of Dugu seeking defeat.

The two escorted nearly 80,000 people away from the Golden Road, and stopped for a while to rest in the previous Mohe stronghold. The Russians were now prisoners instead. Lai Jie glanced around, found the nearest signal tower, and started calling the headquarters.

"This is Lai Jie, captain of the Hurricane team, requesting support from the headquarters." Lai Jie said: "Our task is very difficult."

"The earth's magnetic field changes, and the signal is noisy." The female voice said: "The seventh district has activated a super strong signal, and it can only maintain ten minutes of communication time, please give a brief report, Captain Lai Jie."

Lai Jie gave a brief report on the mission process, and the female voice listened to the beginning and said: "The level is too high, and now I will ask the sixth district for you."

Zheng Feihu's cold voice sounded: " Captain Lai Jie, please continue to report."

Lai Jie heaved a sigh of relief, and it took him ten minutes to finish the task nearly halfway. The secret passage was terrible, but Zheng Feihu said: "Continue, I have already notified the seventh district. Limit your time again."

Meng Jianguo's voice sounded in the communicator: "Focus on reporting the content of the optical brain's answer."

Lai Jie said: "Liu Yan, come here. I don't remember clearly, tell the two generals."

Liu Yan took the communicator. Another female voice sounded: "Did the optical brain mention Dr. Caitlin?"

"Yes." Liu Yan said.

Lai Jie whispered: "This is Major General Fu Rou from the Ministry of National Defense Science and Technology."

Liu Yan tried his best to recall and narrate what the prophet mentioned, and Fu Rou said in the communicator: "Jianguo, we must notify the seventh district immediately. "

Meng Jianguo's voice sounded: "The communication recording is in duplicate. I will go to discuss with Dr. Qin Hai, and you will take over the follow-up issues."

The female voice said: "I will go to the laboratory on the nineteenth floor to communicate."

The communicator fell silent again. After a while, Lai Jie realized the seriousness, and said: "Instructor?"

Zheng Feihu's thinking was interrupted, and he said: "Lai Jie, you and your team members have done a good job and have lived up to my expectations. The aircraft carrier will leave the open sea and go to pick up all the compatriots. Please follow the flow of the Heilongjiang River eastward to the mouth of the sea. Liu Yan uses the locator to send signals to the aircraft carrier along the way, and we will send ships to respond as soon as possible."