Chapter 64 The Earth & Its Consciousness

The gate of Hongqiao opened, and Dr. Qin walked out with three researchers.

Qin Hai pushed his glasses and said displeasedly: "General Meng, this is the sixth time you have told me that you have found a restorer this month."

"I'm pretty sure this is the person you're looking for this time." Meng Jianguo said in a deep voice.

Qin Hai said helplessly: "Which time didn't you say that? Save it, General Meng, the story of wolf is not fun at all..."

Meng Jianguo: "Then why do you still come out?"

Qin Hai: "... ..."

"If your purpose is to come in for a visit and write down all the scientific research facilities." Qin Hai regretfully and sympathetically said "General Meng, it is obvious that your memory is not enough."

Meng Jianguo said: "You don't need him? I'll take him back."

Qin Hai pushed his glasses, looked at Jue Ming with disgust, and made a gesture of measuring his height on top of Jue Ming's head. Jue Ming was only as high as Qin Hai's chin, and asked inexplicably: " Why are you so strange?"

Qin Hai: "You are so strange."

Jue Ming frowned and said, "You are so strange, your whole family is very strange."

Qin Hai was defeated by him, collapsed powerlessly, and said, "Forget it come in, I'm used to it. But dogs can't enter the seventh district, yes, even if you disguise yourself as a panda, it's okay. There's no room for negotiation!!"

"What's your name?" Qin Hai signaled his decision, Jue Ming followed him.

Jue Ming answered, Qin Hai looked helpless, Meng Jianguo led the people towards the seventh district, the front desk of the communication hall hurriedly said: "General Meng, there are too many people..."

Qin Hai said: "Everyone come in, all come in... Never mind. You said that dogs are not allowed in, the front desk-! Take it away quickly!"

Everyone squeezed into the narrow elevator, went up to the 777th floor, and walked into Qin Hai's office. Qin Hai pulled out a pointer and pressed it. button, a blue light behind it appears.

The blue light was slowly rippling, Qin Hai touched the glass wall with his whip, and said numbly, "Tell me, what is it talking about?"

Jue Ming stood quietly, with the magnificent scenery reflected in his deep and dark pupils, for a long time.

In the silence, Jue Ming spoke slowly: "Although you...have made a mess of this world,...you still exist in my...consciousness, and are an inseparable part of me."

Qin Hai's expression changed instantly.

"I want...to sleep." Jue Ming said.

"Who wants to sleep?" Qin Hai said. Jue Ming closed his eyes and fell down.

"Jue Ming!" Zhang Min immediately shouted: "What's wrong with him!"

Qin Hai said: "Notify the academicians immediately! The restorer has been found! This child can communicate with the earth's strings!"

There was a mess in the office, and Zhang Min was anxious. He shouted: "What's wrong with him! What did you do to him!"

Qin Hai said: "I don't know, it's the first time we met, take him to the medical room..."

In an instant, the entire Seventh District alarm sounded. Holding Jue Ming in his arms, Zhang Min hurried into the observation room.

"Next, everyone go out..." Qin Hai said: "General Meng can stay..."