Chapter 46 Meng Feng

Everyone finally waited for the rescue, Zhang Min held on to the Jue Ming for a long time, and he was exhausted.

    "Your name is Zhang Min?" Meng Jianguo asked.

    Zhang Min nodded tiredly: "Thank you for protecting him, General Meng."

    Meng Jianguo said: "He is protecting us. Your son is very calm and will be promising in the future."

He glanced at Meng Feng casually as he spoke. The father and son met each other and hadn't spoken yet.

Meng Feng whispered: "Liu Yan, are you feeling better? Why did Hu Jue give you the vaccine?"

Liu Yan was very embarrassed for a while, and said in a low voice: "Get up. Let's continue to carry out the task."

    Meng Feng said with red eyes: "No."

    Liu Yan: "What with 'no', get up. Your father will get angry later."

    Lai Jie said: "Okay, okay, life and death are all fine now. Let it go first, everyone check it out there is no accident... Madam?"

    Li Yaomin said: "Lai Jie, Meng Feng, continue your mission and leave us alone."

    Meng Jianguo said: "No, this place is also very dangerous, we have to follow the people of the special forces, everyone supports each other, get up and move. Lieutenant Lai Jie, give a brief report on the progress of your mission."

Lai Jie sorted out the clues and explained the mission process in detail to Meng Jianguo.

    Earlier, when Liu Yan was in danger, he and Xie Fenghua fled into the air vent, and everyone came back to help. The giant octopus squeezed into the air vent, and it took a lot of effort to blow off its tentacles and kill it completely.

    Li Yan was slightly injured. The neurons of the human head and spine on the octopus sucker were actually connected to the nerve center on the tentacles, and a large amount of virus was released when it bit.

    They didn't dare to stay on the eleventh floor anymore and after identifying their location, they went up to the tenth floor through another passage. Arriving at the cafeteria on the K3 floor, they found Liu Yan.

    The tenth floor is basically safe, and the deep-sea octopuses are gathering towards the nineteenth floor above the head. After listening to the report, Meng Jianguo said: "I suggest to hurry up, otherwise I don't know what changes will happen on the nineteenth floor."

    Lai Jie understood and nodded immediately, but this time the deployment was different from the previous one.

    "Li Yan, take care of Fenghua and protect those who follow us." Lai Jie said: "General Meng and I will lead the way, and the others will walk in the middle."

Xie Fenghua whispered: "It doesn't matter to me, you go and do your work."

    Li Yan took her hand and whispered: "I have already retired, Fenghua, my last chance to resist the vaccine is used up."

    Lai Jie said: "The task is not yet completed, don't take it lightly, cheer up."

    "Why?" Liu Yan asked in a low voice: "Li Yan retired?"

    Meng Feng walked in the middle of the team with Liu Yan on his back, carrying his equipment box, and whispered: "Dear..."

    Liu Yan lay on Meng Feng's body, Meng Feng turned his head sideways, and their lips touched lightly.

    Meng Jianguo, who was walking in the front, said in a deep voice: "The country has regulations. Non-staff members recruited by K Force can retire after being infected three times and return to the high seas. But service personnel and veterans who have been in K3 cannot enjoy this treatment."