Chapter 43 Fenghua

The 18th floor of the sixth district:

    The sea water rushed into the 13th floor in an instant, the glass on the 7th, 13th, and 14th floors of the United Front Work Department shattered as it continued to fall, the pressure gradually increased, and the partitions were twisted and deformed. Booming sound came one after another, twisting and sinking.

    A large amount of seawater rushed into the safe passage, and the people in the stairwell were submerged before they could escape, their bones burst, and their cranial cavity was crushed.

    Zhang Min rushed up to the thirteenth floor at the moment when the sea water poured back. At that moment, people were everywhere, crowded in the stairwell, and the run upwards crazily, and there was a loud noise above his head.

    Zhang Min secretly thought that something was wrong, so he jumped up immediately, turned sideways under the handrail of the stairs, from the fourteenth floor to the fifteenth floor, and then down the sixteenth floor, there were people everywhere, the loud noise above his head was getting closer, the turbulent sea water rushed down like a roaring monster. Zhang Min flew into the air vent connecting the sixteenth floor, the next moment the water pushed him straight out, bumped into the narrow air vent a few times, and fell to the ground.

    The sound of sea water pouring into the sixteenth floor made Zhang Min stand up and rush across the corridor in embarrassment.

    "Alarm, alarm." The electronic female voice sounded: "The emergency system is on, all vents are closed, please evacuate to the nearest safe passage."

    Zhang Min rushed out of the aisle, screamed at the corner, and bumped into a woman.

    "I'm sorry." Zhang Min hastily pulled her up, and said in surprise, "Fenghua?"

    As soon as the vent was closed, the water on the sixteenth floor stopped immediately.

    That woman was Xie Fenghua, trembling standing in the knee-deep water.

    "Zhang Min?" Xie Fenghua said, "Why are you on the 16th floor? Can you go through the safe passage?"

Zhang Min looked up, and the place where Xie Fenghua ran out was the information exchange center of the United Front Work Department.

He gasped and said, "No. It was filled with water."

    "Follow me!" Xie Fenghua pulled Zhang Min and ran to the elevator room at the end of the corridor, swiped her card to enter, and said, "This is a small elevator dedicated to the information center... to deliver materials to reporters. .”

    Zhang Min frantically pressed the elevator buttons as soon as he entered.

    "Only you?" Zhang Min said.

    Xie Fenghua gasped and said, "The north safe passage is flooded, the south aisle is still fine, everyone else ran away from the south aisle! A monster got in...Where's Jue Ming?"

Zhang Min turned pale, and replied, "I don't know, we went in two different directions... He went south, thank God, he must be fine."

    Zhang Min: "As long as Jue Ming is safe this time... I will..."

    Xie Fenghua said: "Zhang Min, don't be nervous, he must be fine. We have escaped from Yuzhen, so we are afraid of this little trouble? Right."

    Xie Fenghua smiled, and Zhang Min also laughed. There was a loud noise at the top, and the elevator stopped going up.

    In an instant, the elevator fell with a bang, Xie Fenghua screamed loudly, and Zhang Min immediately said: "Hold on—!"

The suspension rope broke, and the small elevator fell from a height of ten meters with a rumbling sound, and fell into the water with a bang , the sea water lost its momentum. Xie Fenghua fainted, Zhang Min suddenly coughed up a mouthful of blood.

Two Thousand & ThirteenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara