Chapter 52 Meet Again

The next day:

Zha Longxi watched last night's video in the office and couldn't help feeling thirsty.

"I said..." He picked up the cup and drank some water, his blood boiling: "It turned out to be a couple."

His subordinates said: "Commander will I go and bring him here now?"

Zha Longxi said: "No rush , close it first."

He opened his shirt collar, watched the video over and over several times, and said, "It really is a fucking relationship... no wonder."

A subordinate hurried in and said, "Reporting to Commander, the person you were waiting for is here."

Zha Longxi tightened his collar, with a rather dissatisfied expression, he asked: "How many people are there?"

"Two." His subordinates reported: "They are all men, one according to the description, it should be Lai Jie, and I don't know who the other one is, they are all wearing military uniforms and hats."

"Did they bring something?" Zha Longxi asked.

"Each carry a bag, and there are a few iron boxes in their hands."

Zha Longxi turned off the video, and said, "All ready? I'll go meet him for a while."

"Breakfast!" Someone threw it from outside. A package of things came in, and there were cartons of milk and bread.

Liu Yan woke up, and touched Meng Feng's forehead worriedly.

Meng Feng was breathing as usual, opened his eyes and smiled, got up and stretched his muscles, his knuckles were pinched. Liu Yan opened the cover and took a look outside. The jailer threw away his breakfast and left.

Meng Feng sat by the bed and drank milk, and said, "Ask the recruit how he is and prepare him to escape."

Liu Yan whispered: " Xiaodong?"

Bai Xiaodong got up and said: "Technician!"

Liu Yan: "I didn't want to kill you yesterday, I know there is no bullet in the gun."

Bai Xiaodong said: "I know. Why did you go there? "

Liu Yan said: "Ready to run away, how is your injury?"

Bai Xiaodong whispered: "My feet are a little sore, but I can walk."

Liu Yan put down the cover and asked, "How to escape?"

Meng Feng finished the milk and bread, and let out a long breath: "Wait for them to draw blood When you get one, you can't shoot here, and you can't control the angle of the muzzle. As long as you hide by the wall or block the movable window with a bed, the jailer has nothing to do with us. He can only come in and teach people. Hey, the guy next door ..."

Meng Feng knocked on the corner of the wall, there was a small hole there.

Meng Feng said: "The one next door, are you there?"

"Yes." The man's voice said: "My name is Zhuo Yuhang."

Liu Yan said: "Are you Zhuo Ting's brother? Let me take a look at this hole...Meng Feng, what are you going to do? What should I do?"

He leaned on the corner of the wall and looked into the hole, there was also a man at the other end of the hole, with a messy beard and dirty and sticky hair like a beggar, lying on the ground and looking this way.

Meng Feng said: "Don't lie on your stomach like this, are you inviting me? Didn't you get enough food yesterday?"

Liu Yan: "..."