Chapter 60 Optical Brain

In the communicator:

    Bai Xiaodong's voice: "One husband is in charge... Ten thousand husbands can't open... The ancient sages are lonely..."

    Zhuo Yuhang: "What are you going to do! Hey brother Bai! Don't be impulsive!"

    Bai Xiaodong: "Those who stop me ...Die! Zha!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Zhuo Yuhang: "He... just... just... put down twenty gunmen with his bare hands! What's going on? Xiaodong is so powerful?!"

    Liu Yan's head was full black Line: "I understand, you can let him be the striker."

    At the end of the crack in the mine, there is a gate firmly embedded in the wall.
Lai Jie: "It should be here."

After speaking, he went to press the door, pressing his upper body against the steel gate, he suddenly sensed something.

    "There are noises, and it's very hot inside," Lai Jie said.

    Liu Yan stepped forward and installed the mechanical sensor on the door to detect the current and mechanical circuit inside the door.

    "It's a factory inside." Liu Yan said.

    Meng Feng loaded the bomb, and there was a muffled sound, and the door was blown out with a twisted breach, barely enough for them to squeeze in.

    Inside the door is an extremely vast underground factory, the sound of machinery is deafening, and the nearly 100-meter conveyor belt transports ore slantingly down from a high place and sends it to the platform.

    The giant hammer is raised and lowered, and the ore on the anvil is hammered into powder and poured into a large stainless steel slope.

    The ore on the slope became small particles, which rolled down the 20-meter-high ramp at an accelerated rate. After being screened with a grid, it was divided into several batches, and entered into three large electric melting furnaces with a height of 5 meters, where they were digested with sulfuric acid.

    Finally a small conveyor belt emerges from the electric furnace, with crucibles filled with gleaming particles of gold.

    "You have to find the console first!" It was too noisy here, Liu Yan quickly stepped down the iron ladder: "The laboratory should be at the innermost part of the factory!"

    Lai Jie said: "Meng Feng..."

    Liu Yan stopped walking, then turned his head suddenly, Lai Jie's body drew an arc in the air and flew straight out, blood spurted wildly in mid-air!

    With a "bang" gunshot, Lai Jie was in mid-air, with a line of blood pierced through his shoulder!

    He was attacked! Liu Yan immediately recovered his senses and threw himself to the side, throwing the rope drawn from the iron ladder towards Lai Jie.

    Meng Feng roared: "Be careful..."

    Before the sentence was finished, Meng Feng's machine gun hadn't pulled the trigger, there were three muffled bangs, followed by another gunshot, and there was silence.

    For a moment, Liu Yan felt that anger was about to tear his chest open, and his blood was aroused in an instant, and he roared in grief and angrily, and rushed forward.

    The face of a man, with brown and black curly hair, gray skin that does not look like a living person, and thin cheeks.

    Andre? Liu Yan was shocked.