"But what if I'm not good enough?" I quietly mumbled, barely loud enough for him to hear when I focused on my fidgeting hands.

"You play for Arsenal. They literally begged you to join their team." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood but my stubborn ass wouldn't let him.

I looked up from my hands to face him again. He was looking at me with a loving smile that reminded me of my brother's and kept looking at me, expecting some kind of retaliation. The boy knew me almost better than I knew myself.

"The academy, not the real deal." I said matter of factly.

"You are the real deal. Give it time." He calmly answered. I groaned, realizing he wouldn't change his mind. Not today so I focused back on my hands.

"What if no one likes me?" I mumbled again.

"You're you! Everyone likes you." He said a bit louder, causing me to jump but still I refused to look at him and stayed in my head, worried about all the things that could go wrong and whishing that I had just stayed in London. I heard Cory sigh and shuffle around in his seat.

"Okay look I get that you're scared and I know you don't like new situations but you can't pass up good opportunities like this just because you're scared." He said and bent down a bit, looking for my eyes, desperately trying to comfort me in some kind of way.

"Okay." I groaned, giving in.

"Besides I promised your mom I would drop you off so that's what I'm doing." He cheerfully said and opened his door, getting out of the car.

"Fine." I grumbled and followed his lead.

Cory grabbed my suitcase while I grabbed my backpack and we met at the front of the car. Cory was waiting patiently for me to join him.

"Let's go." He said and we went inside of the hotel I would be staying at.

When we walked in, we were greeted by a young man in his mid thirties, wearing a USA shirt. He seemed friendly but that still didn't calm my nerves in the slightest so I let Cory take the lead and hid behind him. 

"Hey, I'm here to drop off Eleanore Queen." Cory pointed at me and took a step to the side so the man could actually see me.