Chapter 32 His son's wife

Start from the beginning

    Dr. Wei spread his hands and said, "I only know the approximate weight, so it's hard to say. Do you think there is something that needs to be improved."

The flesh and blood giant is in the trench inside? What are they doing in the trench? Liu Yan vaguely remembered those giants who traveled long distances to the southeast... Did they leave the mainland, to go to the coastline, and then go to the trench? What's in there?

    This time Liu Yan stopped being perfunctory. He walked around the fishing machine and said slowly: "I don't see anything that needs to be improved."

"Well..." Dr. Wei said: "Here is a copy of the machine arm blueprint, go back to think about it at night, add some small accessories to it just in case."

    Liu Yan: "I want the program to re-model accurately..."

    "No problem!" Dr. Wei said bluntly: "Choose a laptop in the workshop and take it. I will open the information line password for you. After accessing, you can download data from the military's basic database." Liu Yan nodded

    Dr. Wei rolled up a copy of the blueprint and stuffed it in his collar, and said, "That's right, energetic young man, let's go eat."

    Liu Yan left the 18th floor and went to the canteen of the military area on the 17th floor to eat. The food here is very good - salmon, prawns, scallops, oysters, abalone, king crab, fried octopus, conch soup, sea urchin soup... Seafood is everything, vegetables are all kelp and bean sprouts.

    Each person is limited to four servings, and the spirulina cake is used as dessert. Liu Yan is like a prisoner who is busy escaping from prison, his head is still thinking about his own plan, and his mind is absent. After eating, he packed up his things and went back to the dormitory, and started to look at the drawings.

    His roommate is back.

    The roommate's name is Liao Xingyao, who works as a computer repairer in another computer room, throwing things away and lying on the bed to program. Liu Yan lived here for almost a month, and he didn't see Zhang Min and the others, but he got acquainted with Liao Xingyao.

    Getting along with him reminded Liu Yan of the days when he lived with Cui Xiaokun, the car when he went home, the PSP when he returned to school and fled, and couldn't help being a little sad.

    "The surname is Liao." Liu Yan said.

    "What?" Liao Xingyao said, "I was scolded just now. Those soldiers are really bastards, like a couple of uncles. Use the discipline of the army to suppress people..."

"Don't say that." Liu Yan said: " Can you help me hack the identification system on the seventh floor?"

    Liao Xingyao was taken aback and said, "What are you going to do!"

    Liu Yan said, "I want to go in and find someone. Let me pass and try everything."

    Liao Xingyao said: "No, our genius senior sister is watching, don't even think about it, she will strangle you to death."

    Liu Yan sighed.

    Liao Xingyao said: "Who are you looking for?"

    Liu Yan said: "Can someone give me a message? I want to talk to General Meng Jianguo."

    He looked up from the opposite shop and looked at Liao Xingyao across the tea table. Liao Xingyao said, "Wow! You know him? Why are you looking for him?"

Liu Yan said, "I want to apply to leave here and go to the front to support my friend. "

    "Don't be so stupid!" Liao Xingyao immediately said: "It's very dangerous outside, you are looking for death? Zombies are everywhere. Give me some peanuts."