3.0

Amelie's POV
I want to turn around in my bed, when I feel something warm and hard wrapped around my waist. I jolt up, only to realise that it's Charles's arm wrapped around my body. Waking him up in the process I immediately feel guilty. 

"I'm so sorry." I mutter, laying back down and appreciating the warmth his body is giving me. I close my eyes again, letting this moment sink in even more. 

That is until there is a knock on my door. "Lie!" I hear Pierre's voice. "Are you coming for a run? We want to do a run with the four of us as one of our final workouts here." There's a small silence on the other side of the door. "Esteban is waking Charles up as we speak." 

I chuckle quietly, making sure Pierre doesn't figure out that whatever Esteban is doing upstairs doesn't really matter. "Yeah I'll be right out." It's right then that I hear Esteban running down the stairs. 

Another knock on the door, as I hear Pierre question what Esteban is doing. "Leclerc get your ass out of Amelie's bed, or I'll have Pierre come in." 

Thanks for saying this Esteban. 

Charles has waken up beside me right now, both of us smiling stupidly at the actions outside my door. "That didn't really go as planned." Charles mutters burying his face in my side. 

We just laid in my bed awkwardly. Neither of us really knowing how to behave after I had asked Charles to stay here. I had buried my head in his chest, his heartbeat calming me down after my small rejection. Or as my therapist would've said: me setting my boundaries. 

I place a small kiss on Charles' nose, letting him know that I'm very appreciative of him being here. "You're brother will kill me if he knows I spend the night with you." Charles whispers, before placing a small kiss on my forehead making my heart flutter. 

"You still wake up during the night?" I ask him questioningly, remembering the many nightly encounters we had while I was staying at the Leclerc house. 

"I do." 

"Get out when you do. I'll be alright then." I tell him honestly. I probably will be vast asleep and won't even notice him leaving. 

"Are you sure?" He asks a worried look on his face. I nod in confirmation. "Alright then." 

"I guess our plan didn't work out." Charles says climbing out of bed. "I can't even remember the last time I slept through the night." 

"It's okay. Pierre needs to grow up anyway. Do you know how many times I've got him with a girl?" I say smiling, while grabbing my clothes to go for a run. "I'm gonna get dressed in my bathroom, you should go and get changed too." 

I can see the hesitation in his face, him taking his lower lip in between his teeth. And darn it looks good. "Maybe I should." He says, grabbing my wrist just before I can actually walk to the bathroom. "But I do get a good morning kiss right?" 

I just simply nod, placing my lips on his. Our lips moving in sync for a moment, before I pull away. "Now get dressed." I say shoving him lightly towards the door, before walking into my bathroom. 

I take my time in the bathroom to gather my thoughts, but mostly to prepare for whatever humiliation Esteban and Pierre have come up with. I put my hair in high ponytail, a sweater on top of my sports bra. I still don't know why the heck we're going running on these icy roads in the freezing cold. Even if I did it myself earlier this trip. 

I exit my bathroom, relieved to see that Charles actually went to get ready. I take my running shoes out of my suitcase and tie the laces to secure them on my feet. I grab my water bottle from my nightstand before heading out in to the living room.