1.1

Esteban and I swam for 45 minutes, before deciding that it was enough. Both soaking wet, because one of us decided we didn't need towels before jumping in, we walk back to our respective rooms.

"You're knee feeling better?" Esteban asks as we walk into the living room.

"A bit, but I think it's better if I take things slowly today and tomorrow. Maybe just relax, elevate it a bit."

"Sounds like a good plan." Esteban says a cheeky smile on his face. "But I don't think rest is something you do."

I let out a stifled laugh. "No me neither. But I'll try, because Pierre will kill me if I overuse my already hurting knee. And I have to think about the greater goal sometimes too."

"Look at you making the grown up decisions." Esteban says shoving me lightly.

"What are you two doing here, both soaking wet too?" Charles asks, startling the both of us. How long has he been standing there, observing us.

I can feel a blush creeping up on my face, but while I'm stuck to the ground Esteban is much quicker to react. "We went swimming, after our work out." He says quickly while I just nod.

Charles just raises his eyebrows. "Whatever you say, but I am so telling Pierre about this."

"Nothing happened Leclerc." Esteban snaps.

"Yeah right." Charles snorts.

"I'm gonna go shower." I say, sneaking away from the boys and into my room.

I close the door behind me immediately, locking at in one swift motion. I grab a towel and my robe and go into the bathroom. I decide to opt for a bath instead of a shower, deciding that it's better to go full on relax mode immediately. As I let the bathtub fill up with water, I grab a book from my suitcase, before stripping down from my wet clothes. I lower myself in the bathtub, letting my body adjust to the water before grabbing the book from the side of the tub.

It isn't until I'm almost halfway through my book, and the water in the tub has cooled down too far, that I realise the knocking on my bedroom door. I close the book and get out of the tub, yelling a quick 'I'm coming' to whoever is on the other side of the door. I dry off quickly before covering my body with my rope and walking to my bedroom door.

I open the door slightly, revealing a worried looking Esteban. "Are you okay?" He asks, as my face appears in his view.

"Yeah, I was just reading and taking a bath. Taking it slow, remember?" I say with a small smile on my face.

"Good, I was worried you did something stupid." Esteban admits sheepishly.

"As I said before, I can take care of myself. But if you don't mind, I'd like to get dressed." I say before closing the door in his face.

I grab my phone from the nightstand, realising that it's almost lunch time already. I change into another pair of sports leggings and a sweater, putting my over clothes knee brace on my knee for a bit of extra support.

I quickly put my hair up in a bun and go to join the boys in the living room.

When I get into the living room, Charles and Pierre also walk in. Fully dressed in gym clothes, a bit of sweat on their foreheads. They must've just finished their work out. "Morning," I mumble, trying to make my way to one of the couches without Pierre spotting the brace. Although he'd see it later today anyway.

I can see Charles and Pierre sharing a look, Pierre walking over to me immediately. "Please don't tell me you've overtrained already." He says sitting down on the couch next to me.