0.5

I keep moving my legs and arms, moving my body through the water. From one side of the pool to the other. I honestly don't know how long I've been going with this, but it feels good. It feels fulfilling. That is until I hear a familiar voice again, and suddenly I'm aware of my surroundings.

I'm in Val-d'Isere.

Training camp.

Right.

"Lie, I think it's time to stop." Esteban says from the side of the pool. My body however feels like it can keep going forever, and for that reason I'm not planning to stop. "Lie, come on. You don't want us to worry, then now is the time to get out of the damn pool." Esteban has always been like a second brother, and could often get through to me when Pierre couldn't. Which is why I'm surprised Pierre never told him about Arthur. But then again, they weren't really speaking at the time either.

My arm taps the side of the pool, and before I can turn and go for another lane, Estebans hand is holding my wrist. "Let go of me, Este." I say, trying to swim away, but his grip is too tight.

"You've been swimming for an hour, Lie. I think that's enough." I sigh, knowing he's right. Knowing my body will feel exhausted the moment I actually stop the work out. I use Estebans hand to help me climb onto the side of the pool. Once I'm sat, he hands me a towel and then my robe soI can cover myself up again. "So that's how you've been coping then? After you started eating again?"

I slowly nod. "I'm eating good, I make sure I get the proper nutrients into my body. I need to do the exercise to rebuild the muscle I've lost last year. It's taking time."

"Lie, believe me when I say that you've probably got more muscle than before your injury. There's nothing wrong with exercising, but you're taking it too far. Does P know?" Esteban asks, sincerity and worry audible in his voice.

"I think he does. Everyone is worried I will over train if I spend these two weeks on my own."

"I want to say that what I just witnessed won't make me worry, but Lie, it does. You've lost all your limits. I'm willing to help you set boundaries, but there's no way I'm helping you cover." I nod, knowing he won't betray Pierre's trust. He can't, not now they're slowly inching towards each other again.

"Thanks." I say softly, before giving him a tight hug that is returned by him as well.

After that I go back to my room, taking a shower in my en-suite bathroom to rinse the chlorine from my body. Once I'm done with my shower, I change into jeans and a comfortable hoodie. Good enough for me to go to dinner with the boys.

When I come back to the living room area, Pierre and Esteban immediately look at me. Although, Charles still doesn't seem to have rejoined them.

"He's still being salty?" I ask the both of them.

"He's being a baby." Esteban mutters. "But let's go and get dinner. He can go and order something."

The tree of us pile into Pierre's car, Pierre behind the wheel driving us into town. We settle on a small Italian restaurant.

All three of us choose one of the pasta options. Needing the carbs for the week ahead.

"So are we just gonna ignore the elephant in the room." Esteban asks, while the waiter takes our plates away.

"Definitely." I say taking a sip of wine. I was the only one who opted for the wine, but I decided it was the best way to show them I was fine right in this instance. Choosing to drink water will definitely cause them to get suspicious.

"Lie." Pierre says pleadingly, clearly wanting me to explain things to Esteban.

"P." I say shooting him a glare. "What's there to say? I fucked up and he can't get over that."

"You humiliated his brother." Pierre says, giving away more than I like in this moment. "As I told you before, I would respond the same if Arthur did this to you."

"Fine." I huff. "You listening?" I look at Esteban and he nods in confirmation. "ImighthavebrokenupwithArthurwithanemailandsendhisstufbacktohimwithaparcel." I ramble.

"You what?" Esteban says with a disapproving smile. "You broke up with Arthur over a freaking email." Esteban doesn't even try to hide his amazement by my actions, a chuckle escaping his lips while he does so.

"And then send his stuf back in a box that was delivered by a parcel service." Pierre confirms.

"God, no wonder Charles won't even look at you. You broke up with his brother like you didn't even care about him."

"I know right." Pierre chimes in.

"Not helping." I mutter.

"So that is why he threw the contents of his water bottle at you in Austin?" Esteban shoots me a sly smile.

"And got me thrown out of the paddock every time Arthur was attending his races. And he cancelled my paddock passes multiple times. I was asked by different media to do coverage during my injury and he actually made them cancel me or else they wouldn't get Ferrari interviews."

"You really did a number on him." Esteban chuckles, my brother just shaking his head at our conversation.

We continue to chat a bit more, Esteban seemingly interested in the way my last relationship. Every detail I explain makes him understand Charles even more, but also respects my choices.

Pierre Gasly, Amelie Gasly & Esteban Ocon spotted in French Alpes
The three French athletes were spotted having dinner in Val-d'Isere in the French Alpes. The two Formula one drivers are set to prepare for their new season, being teammates in Formula 1 for the first time. All whilst Gasly's younger sister is joining them. At the time it is uncertain why she is with them, although it is believed she is spending her winter break with them to keep in shape before her season continues in late January.

There are rumors that the three are joined by fellow Formula One driver Charles Leclerc. Although he has not been spotted with them yet. We're curious to see what sightings we will get of the group, but we'll definitely keep you updated!
—————————

A little double update after my late night! Hope you guys enjoy it! But yeah, now you've got a little insight in what has happened and it might clear up a bit more in the coming chapters.

Please vote and comment! They make me happy :)