1.6

The sun is shining through the curtains of my bedroom here in Val-d'Isere. I slowly open my eyes, the sun immediately making a headache appear.

I don't even remember going to bed, I remember every one else going though. And then?

Hot tub.

Oh no, I didn't really do that, did I?

I look around my room, searching for the dress I was wearing last night. But it appears to be nowhere. It must've been strewn around my room somewhere, if I didn't go into the hot tub last night. It should've been lying on the ground like my underwear is.

But it isn't.

I look for my phone, which I find laying on my nightstand. Not on airplane mode, where it is usually in when I wake up, but that might have just been the alcohol's doing.

My head starts spinning lightly as I try and get up out of my bed.

Fuck.

I sit down again, before trying to get up once more. This time going very slowly. My stomach twisting together as I stand. I quickly make my way to the bathroom, my stomach contents spilling into the toilet. I empty every last remain of last night into the toilet, before brushing my teeth.

I change into sweatpants and a sweater, definitely choosing to go the lazy route for once. I put my glasses on my face, rather then going for my contacts. Grabbing my phone, I leave my room.

To my surprise, I'm the last one in the room.

"And there we have sleeping beauty." Esteban laughs, the others laughing at his comment. Did I say it was 3 in the afternoon already?

"Not so loud please." I whisper, making my way to the kitchen for some much needed hydration.

I feel like moving in slow motion, just to keep my body calm, not wanting to throw up again. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge, closing the door.

"I'm gonna go and sit outside." I mutter, taking the bottle with me to the patio, where the heater is already on.

Apparently, Charles took this as a hint to follow me out. "Hangover?" He asks, taking a seat across from me. The non existing borders of last night having appeared in full force right now.

"No I just can't handle them being loud." I snort sarcastically, taking a sip from my bottle.

"Fair enough." He let's a small silence fall before continuing. "You're not wondering where your dress is?"

I can feel a small blush creeping on my face. "It was kind of the reason why I came out here. Just making sure it wasn't still where I thought it was." I admit.

"Yeah well you did leave it next to the hot tub." He says smugly. "But it's in my room, thought it would be best to get it out of the garden, not to get anyone to ask any questions."

"Thanks." I say shooting him a smile, but I can't help but not being able to piece together anything that happened last night. "Did anything - "

"Nothing happened between us. We were in the hot tub, I got you back to the room. You were quite drunk, I don't think I've seen you like this before. You were about to cross a line, I thought you would never cross while sober. So I left. Put our glasses away and then went to bed."

"So something did almost happen?" I ask, wondering what he was hinting at. Yet I can't seem to find the right information to put the pieces in place.

"Apart from you taking your bra of right in front of me? No nothing happened." He says, grabbing the cup of coffee he brought outside and going back inside.