"I love you, Leo."

***

"Dr.Carter looked too happy when we left Lucy with her," I frowned at Chelsea, "I don't like that woman one bit."

"She'll take care of our baby, Leo," Chelsea chuckled and tied one of her old scarves around my face.

"What's this for?" I pulled it down.

"So that we don't catch allergies." She tied one around her face as well.

We left Lucy's cradle on the balcony so that the sun could help with the muskiness. It was a huge chore to deal with Chelsea's junk because she begged me to keep nearly everything. There were weird decorations like ceramic statues, rusted bells, colored stones, and tattered pieces of art. I got rid of all those. There were even multiple newspaper bundles and comic books.

What was she, thirteen?

After excavating for a long time, Chelsea gasped at something.

"I forgot about the TV!"

There really was an old television in front of us. "It will sell for a lot," I replied and she shook her head in horror, "Don't sell this, please! I'll die of boredom in here"

"If it doesn't work, I'm selling it."

"You could get it fixed..."

"I am selling it." I was about to lift the TV when she stopped me again.

"We can't be too sure that it doesn't work. I'll find a way to turn it on. Please, Leo!"

I sighed and left the thing on the side, "Do you have any more electronics?"

"I had a vacuum cleaner somewhere... That one definitely works," she told me.

We kept digging through her things and I did find the vacuum cleaner she mentioned. To my relief, it worked pretty well.

Not everything she owned was junk. There was an inverted table covered with a blanket and we put it topside up. We found a couple of chairs and even a cupboard. The vacuum cleaner made the job easy and the shelf looked as good as new. We stuffed it with all the necessary things.

"Did you buy all this furniture by yourself?" I asked her.

"I took a lot of money from home... But I bought the vacuum cleaner with my hard-earned cash."

I noticed a few cartons on the side, "What's that?" They were the only things left to clean. "I don't remember..." Chelsea mumbled.

I opened it and the first thing I found was pretty interesting.

Chelsea's jaw dropped.

"Why do people make purple dildos?" I asked her.

"Give it back!" For the first time, I was seeing her get flustered over something.

"I never thought that you liked playing with toys, Chelsea."

"I have never even used it!"

"Never?"

"Never!" She snapped.

"It's pathetically small. I expected more-"

She snatched it from my hands and threw it in the garbage bag, "Throw that entire box in the trash."

"There's a diary in here." I took it out and flipped through the pages, she was about to snatch it too but I held her hands behind her.

"Interesting. The last entry is on our wedding eve," I told her.