89

89 Outdoor battle, sex on the grass, deep fuck in sitting position, smothering, creampie orgasm, moaning

A bunch of keys came out of the sweaty palms and fell to the ground with a crisp sound of metal hitting marble. The keys were picked up and inserted into the brass-colored keyhole. After the door of the apartment was opened, there was a draft blowing from the balcony from south to north Coming, the door was almost kicked shut. Mu Ran was thrown against the wall by a strong force. The man hugged him tightly, as if he wanted to crush his bones so that they could melt into his flesh and blood. He looked up at the man with tears in his eyes. A little bit trickled up to the corners of the eyes, the man's eyes were also red, the sky blue peach blossom eyes were full of red blood, and the roots were distinct.

The man cautiously and tremblingly touched Mu Ran's face, and after confirming that he would not disappear into light spots with his light touch, the overwhelming kiss hit him again, and the key in Mu Ran's hand fell again. On the ground, "Dingling——"

Time rewinds to half an hour ago.

Outside the duty room, after confirming to the security uncle that the name Qi Zijin was correct, Mu Ran borrowed the optical computer charger from the security guard. After the optical computer finally got some power and turned on, a series of calls and text messages came out, one of which showed Unfamiliar numbers from aliens, persistently dialed in many times.

There was an absurd guess in his heart that made him unbelievable. Mu Ran fell into self-denial from time to time, and even wondered if someone was playing tricks on him on purpose. He tried to dial the phone with trembling hands, and every time the communication beeped, his breath became very short of breath.

Hearing the word "Mumu" from the person over there, he broke down in tears. Hearing that the man said that he wanted to come here now, he hurriedly asked the route and where he came from. He couldn't wait for a minute and a second, he was like a small fish about to be fried in a pan, Every minute and every second is a painful torment.

He started to run towards the direction the person came from, and when he finally saw Qi Zijin, he squeezed Qi Zijin's face, looked at his hands, touched his legs, and finally confirmed that it was not a dream, but real flesh and blood After moving Qi Zijin, he hugged Qi Zijin and cried like a fool.

Qi Zijin kept patting his back, comforting him softly to stop crying, but his own eyes were quietly red.

On the busy street, he hugged Qi Zijin and cried and laughed like a madman. They kissed wildly like tomorrow would be the end of the world, as if there was no one else around, they held hands and hurried back to the community, where they hugged each other in the security room. After leaving the flowers, he walked quickly to the apartment building.

The bunch of keys that fell on the ground was suddenly covered by a coat, followed by shirts, trousers, and underwear. Mu Ran and Qi Zijin kissed each other like wild beasts and roughly tore at each other's clothes.

"I'm really back. You're not dreaming. Why are you still crying, huh?" The tears flowed like water from an unscrewed faucet, endless. Qi Zijin kept kissing the tears away from the corners of Mu Ran's eyes. Just keep crying.

Mu Ran also seemed embarrassed, and bit Qi Zijin's shoulder with great strength, as if to vent his anger, and as if to confirm the existence of Qi Zijin, that broad and thick shoulder was bitten by him to bleed, but he hasn't stopped yet .

Qi Zijin kept touching and kissing him, as if he wanted to make up for the lost time of the past half a year. He picked up Mu Ran again, pushed him against the wall, and touched his wet pussy. When Tianlei hit the ground, the steaming big cock was not lubricated or expanded, and it was directly inserted into the wriggling and contracting Xiaobao's hole.