73

73 Hate for taking away his wife, two attacks against each other; beauty attacking coquettish, bad words all; Admiral's next invitation

【What the writer wants to say:】

There is a high probability that this week will be the fifth update, and there will be no update in the next two days (cute ones, don’t wait), I will return the day after tomorrow, I love you (♡´з(´ω*)♡~

-----text-----

I don’t know when it snowed. It’s so small that you can’t see it if you don’t look carefully. The area downstairs in the hospital is a thin layer that was accumulated last night. There are intelligent robots or nurses or family members pushing patients in wheelchairs underneath. Turning in circles, breathing fresh air, the wheels rolled out one after another or staggered or slightly overlapping ruts on the ground.

Yiel and Osmond knew each other, and both were big families. The mechs designed by Yiel’s family were famous all over the planet, while Osmond’s family pursued militarized management and education. A well-known and outstanding general.

They have met many times at various banquets and activities before, but they only stayed at the acquaintance of nodding. Osmond is gloomy and indifferent. Smond was ruthless, punished harshly, and ruthless. Yiel lived a relatively self-centered life, and he didn't want to be like the elders of the previous generation of the family who were as good at dancing and flattering, so seeing that Osmond had a poker face, he naturally wouldn't move forward, so the two of them only hindered The family face greeted several times.

For Yiel, the nodding acquaintance turned into hatred for taking his wife, so he naturally gritted his teeth and used the maximum force in every punch, fighting for the punch to the flesh, but Osmond could climb to the important place of the imperial army. The position of the highest general does not depend only on the power of the family, he strikes more ruthlessly and moves more aggressively.

"Stop fighting, you two!" If Mu Ran wasn't still on the infusion, he really wanted to jump out of bed and punch each of them fifty times.

Seeing that the two were fighting more and more fiercely, Lan Xiya was afraid that they would hit the hospital bed and hurt Mu Ran, so she quickly opened her arms to block the bed like a hen protecting her cub, for fear of hurting the little fish Mu Ran.

"Hey, Yiel, why are you beating my brother... My brother didn't offend you, so stop beating!" Of course Lancia also knew Yiel, she said anxiously.

Osmond's bodyguards who were waiting outside heard the movement and rushed in through the door. Seeing their aggressiveness, Yiel thought that Osmond was trying to bully the few, and became even more righteously indignant. Unexpectedly, Osmond shook his head towards the bodyguards who were about to rush in like a tide, signaling them not to intervene, and then took advantage of Yiel's distraction, hit Yiel's abdomen hard with his knee, and Yiel also Not to be outdone, he punched Osmond's lips, leaving a small bruise there.

Just when they were fighting fiercely, Wei Fengchi had an indifferent expression on his face, he sat down beside the hospital bed calmly, and lightly brushed the small scars on Mu Ran's face with his fingertips , "Does it still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt much now." Mu Ran took Wei Fengchi's hand instead, and tugged towards him gently, motioning for him to help him up.

Wei Fengchi understood, put his arms around Mu Ran's shoulders to lift him up, and put the pillow up behind him.

He wiped Mu Ran's face and hands carefully with a warm towel, poured out the cold water in Mu Ran's water glass, and then poured a glass of warm water for Mu Ran again.