22

"22 Haiyan Lanling, taught by a military doctor, was named and demonstrated in person

Easter egg content: Lip brush brushes, blush brush pokes holes, actor's finger flips pussy, rubs clitoris

-----text-----

The hand that was tightly gripping the collar was caught in the opposite direction. Mu Ran pressed Ji Jingyue's shoulder with his left hand, and tightly wrapped his right hand around his wrist, pushing him forward to firmly control him.

His strength was much stronger than Ji Jing's, and Ji Jing was screaming in pain, his face full of pain.

Mu Ran listened to him howling for a while, feeling a little better, and let him go. Unexpectedly, Ji Jingyue still refused to give up. Seeing that Mu Ran turned to leave, he rushed up from behind, hugged his shoulder with one hand, and punched his lower back with his right hand.

"You are enough! I didn't mess with you again!"

Mu Ran was surrounded by him, and when he saw the deputy squad leader running towards them, he knew that if he fought back, he would definitely be punished, but he refused to let the weak Ji Jingyue go easily. He stomped on Ji Jingyue hard.

"Muran, you're so badass!" Ji Jingyue felt that his toes were about to be crushed, he raised his fist and was about to launch an attack, but his raised right hand couldn't come down.

Looking up, he saw Fan Shuyi, the deputy squad leader, glaring at him.

"Ji Jingyue, you are very capable, aren't you? Fighting is not allowed in school. Did you know that or did you knowingly commit the crime?" Fan Shuyi saw that Ji Jingyue was angry and wanted to hit someone, so she pushed him back in anger, trying to calm him down .

Anyway, people stepped on it, and Mu Ran smiled at the deputy class, nodded and strode away.

Ji Jingyue shook his painful right foot, and his best friend Kenyon in class walked up, "Why are you messing with him again?"

"No way, even you have to stand by that idiot Mu?"

"How is it possible that I'll stand against him in our relationship? It's just ridiculous. I mean, if you see him upset, you should find a place where no one is around. There are teachers and instructors around here. Aren't you just asking for trouble?"

"I didn't intend to do anything at first, but I was too upset to see him."

"Hey, then find a chance to kill him then."

"Raping an Omega is illegal." Ji Jingyue glanced at Kenyon quietly.

"What, I mean kill him and show him some color. Aren't we going to train in the primeval forest next week for the freshman knockout competition? There will be plenty of opportunities then."

"That's right, I'll let the idiot Mu wait and see." Ji Jingyue raised his right hand, and his slender fingers brushed across his lips.

Since the last time he took the pills that Mu Ran risked to bring out from the infirmary under the influence of the stinky tofu pheromone, Qi Yucheng's cold improved for the most part on the second day. training process. Although it is still not as good as most of the Alphas and Betas in the class, at least it is not the bottom one among Omega.

You don't have to be the best, but you certainly can't be the worst either.

Yes, Qi Yucheng has no demands on himself like that.

From the beginning of school to the present, Qi Yucheng went to Mu Ran for dinner whenever he was free. So he also knows about the fact that there is a thorn in Mu Ran's class, Omega, who always targets Mu Ran.