33

33 Tears streaming down my face; sitting on the fisherman; rebelling against his CP, the sky strikes thunder

A dark brown cicada thinks it is safe and very silently crouching on a branch that casts shadows on a large leaf. On its slightly slanted upper right, there is a cicada covered in light green like Hsinchu, holding a A praying mantis with serrated forelimbs like a big knife is staring at it closely.

In the next second, the mantis jumped down, and its long, slender body pressed tightly against the cicada. The mantis' powerful limbs held the cicada immobile, and its powerful upper jaw bit into the cicada's head.

The praying mantis that caught the food raised its triangular head complacently. Just as it was about to enjoy its feast, a gust of wind was blown from behind it. The fist-sized bird opened its short and pointed beak, and took the praying mantis and the cicada tightly bitten by the praying mantis into its mouth.

That is the oriole that knows how to endure.

This competition for survival at the cost of life has come to an end, and on the ground not far from them, there are also three roles: "Cicada", "Praying Mantis" and "Sorrel".

Same as the last survival competition, Cicada was the first to appear and lost miserably, but this time it was changed to a points elimination competition.

The blue team 57 had just passed the traction crossing not long ago, and they had killed many other teams in the past two days, and they had accumulated a lot of points in their scorer. The warm sun in the morning cast a faint light on their oiled faces. They managed to find a supply station and paid out 100 points.

There were happy smiles on their faces, as if seeing "Victory" dancing and waving at them in a small grass skirt, but their smiles didn't last long.

With a "bang--", a YIKU-796 with branches and leaves covering the muzzle accurately shot the leader's smoker, and a burst of thick white smoke dispersed immediately.

"Captain!" The other three were astonished. Before they could find a place to hide, they were sent to the "death" camp by the ghostly invisible man who took them as a target.

"Fuck, this death is too sudden..." The 57th team of the blue team who sacrificed all had depression written on their faces as if they heard the news of their family's bankruptcy.

Not long after, "Praying Mantis" came out, which was the 13th team of the red team. They looked at the four people in front of them who showed their glorious record, and proudly and arrogantly searched for all the points and snacks on the blue team 57.

The supply station is a place where it is easier for students to gather, because as soon as each team finds a hidden supply station, they will definitely go in and take away their points.

The third one to come out is—no, not the "sorrel" yet, they are another "mantis".

That was the 2nd team of the yellow team. They wanted to go to the supply station to get the points box, but they had a confrontation with the 13th team of the red team who was about to evacuate. The battle was quite fierce, and the turf in front of the supply station was trampled to death. The two teams each had casualties, but due to their equal strength, the battle was stalemate.

Neither of the two teams knew that there were eight pairs of eyes staring at them unblinkingly behind a tall bush. The excited and nervous expressions of those people seemed to be watching the game that was about to be served tonight. good meal.

[Mu team, shall we go out now? 】Fan Shuyi was lurking beside Mu Ran, no one dared to speak, she gestured to Mu Ran.

Mu Ran remained motionless, as if completely integrated with the bunker that covered him. Everyone at the scene knew that if he intentionally trained, he would definitely be a very good sniper in the future.