15

15 cunt hugging, walking and fucking, vibrating balls and cock, playing double holes together, spasm in both pussies, ejaculation

Want to kiss him instead of Silver Moonlight.

Yinyue's clear and cold radiance lingered on his little pussy that was as soft and tender as clam meat, Qi Zijin stared at him closely, his peach blossom eyes were full of turbulent lust.

He stretched his hand forward and stabbed open Mu Ran's wet, soft and silky cunt.

With a sound of "嗞——", the small obscene hole was peeled off to both sides, and the mucus was immediately sprayed on Qi Zijin's hands.

Qi Zijin bent over and lightly licked away the silver light in the crevice of Mu Ran's pussy.

"Well, don't lick..."

The small hole was scraped heavily by the slightly rough tongue coating, and Mu Ran felt a shudder in his soul.

Not only did Qi Zijin want to lick, but he also licked harder and harder, until in the end it could almost be said to be eaten.

The tip of the tongue strikes heavily, playing with the delicate pussy.

Mu Ran threw his head back, reacting violently, his long legs clamped Qi Zijin's head.

Qi Zijin pushed him back, and rubbed vigorously on the baring cock a few times.

The fiery red hot cock touched the juicy pussy, Qi Zijin leaned over and picked up Mu Ran who was still leaning on the sofa, and pushed upward.

Mu Ran fell down with the gravity, like a huge sword with a bloody big cock coming down heavily.

"ah……"

The tight and cramped tunnel of tender pussy was pierced open at once, and the purple dragon whip was smashed in violently, the trembling wall flesh was stretched to the maximum, and the genital cavity was knocked out of a small hole by the smooth and huge meat head.

"Wow, wow -" The wet and sticky water broke down the dam and poured directly on Qi Zijin's big thick fleshy stalk.

Mu Ran was violently shaken by the violent fuck like a pile driver, his two long legs holding Qi Zijin tightly kept sliding down, and his whole body also fell down.

Qi Zijin quickly lifted him up and began to walk on the blanket in the living room.

"Crack, crack..." The round and heavy scrotum hit Mu Ran's perineum heavily, and the two soft and white labia were stretched apart, expanding to both sides.

A furious and ferocious beast made a round hole in the pussy the size of a little finger, and the hard stem went in and out of the small pussy, and the crystal clear love juice was fucked out by the big dick .

The lewd water spurted out from the intersection of the two genitals, and the big mallet was stabbed to the bottom every time, and the dense G-spots around the tunnel were bumped back and forth by the red and ferocious big glans.

Mu Ran was hugged by Qi Zijin and fucked from the living room, and then from the living room, where the two of them walked all the way, there would be a lewd water mark on the ground.

Mu Ran was stabbed and climaxed very quickly. After ejaculating, the dick weakened, and the pussy was also clamped even tighter. The light pink and sticky flesh wall held hands to form a completely soft wall, and Qi Zijin's giant cock with blue veins was exposed Wrapped airtightly inside.

"Huh, do you want to crush me to death..."

The dick was almost bent, Qi Zijin took a rough breath, and the bulging chest muscles were covered with fine sweat.