66

66 A sign of captivity, don’t leave me; your heart belongs to you; if you want to be the king of the sea, raise a fish pond

Behind the erratic and unpredictable gray-blue clouds, a round of glistening moonlight covered with several layers of halo stood behind it, elongating the silhouettes of the two people on the ground. Wei Fengchi, who had drunk a lot of wine, His steps were steady, and Mu Ran, who hadn't been drinking much, certainly walked very steadily. Wei Fengchi drove over, and after getting into the car with Mu Ran, he switched the car to the smart driving mode, and the hover car stopped outside the gate of Mu Ran's community half an hour later.

"Thank you for taking me back." Mu Ran didn't mean to ask Wei Fengchi to send him into the community, he stood under the street lamp and waved to Wei Fengchi.

"Go to bed early." Wei Fengchi took out the cigarette case and poured out a cigarette, but he didn't intend to light it in front of Mu Ran.

"You go back and be careful." In such an excellent atmosphere, Mu Ran didn't kiss or say good night, turned around and walked forward, and when he reached the entrance of the community, he turned his head and smiled at Wei Fengchi.

The silver lighter engraved with complicated and entangled thorn patterns clicked on, and lit the slender lady's cigarette in his hand. Wei Fengchi took a shallow puff. Mu Ran's figure walked further and further away until it disappeared.

Qi Yucheng and Yu Jinxuan often get tired of being together during holidays. On Sunday morning, they asked Muran to go fishing together. Mu Ran and Qi Yucheng are too familiar, and Yu Jinxuan is his roommate, and he has no idea of ​​being a light bulb, so he happily went after changing his clothes.

However, his fishing skills were not very good. He only caught one small fish and one half-sized fish all morning. He threw the small fish back into the lake and poured the other fish into Qi Yucheng's bucket. Because of his poor skills and bad luck, he was ridiculed by Yu Jinxuan and Qi Yucheng.

The fishing place is the private villa of an uncle in Yu Jinxuan's family. Mu Ran and the others also come to play with Yu Jinxuan's 17-year-old cousin. Their school holidays are early, and she pestered him a week ago. Let Yu Jinxuan take her to play.

Mu Ran put away the small fishing bench, washed his hands, and was about to sit under the shade of a tree for a while, when he saw Yu Yanshu crying under the tree.

Mu Ran was shocked, and ran over to squat down beside her, "You were fine just now, why did you cry all of a sudden?"

"Wuuuu, the celebrity I like... He, he said he has someone he likes..." Yu Yanshu sat on the grass, and she didn't have time to pay attention to the little dirt on her ankle-length skirt.

"Don't, don't cry... There will be a day like this... Come on, wipe it first..." Mu Ran has never chased stars, but seeing Yu Yanshu crying so sad is also uncomfortable for him. He is glad that he brought it with him. There was a tissue, and when he handed it over, he happened to see a thin wristband on Yu Yanshu's hand.

The logo on the wristband seems familiar, it seems to be a pattern carefully designed by a certain support club...

"Could your favorite star be..." A certain guess flashed through Mu Ran's mind, and in the end he was even more sure that his guess was right.

"It's Qi Zijin, woo woo..." The corners of Yu Yanshu's eyes were red, she changed her posture, and wiped the corner of her skirt along the way.

Sure enough.

"I've liked him since he debuted... It's not like there haven't been rumors about him in these years... Huh, but it's the first time I've heard him admit it..."